SportsBet Australia Review
|Multi Bet support||excellent odds, with a wide range|
|Great Promos||Fast Payments|
Sportsbet Australia is one of the largest and most well-known bookmakers that our team at BettingTop10 has reviewed. They started out as the first licensed bookmaker in Australia and, after being purchased by Paddy Power in 2012 they grew into the largest, licensed and legal online sports betting company in Australia. Sportsbet Australia offers punters a complete listing of sporting events with multiple markets as well as exciting promos and contest that keep them coming back for more.
Pros and Cons at Sportsbet Australia
Sportsbet works hard to stay atop the online sports betting world, it’s hard to miss their TV and outdoor advertising campaigns as well their intuitive promotional offers. So let’s take a look at some of the pros and cons of this popular bookmaker.
- Free bets – Sportsbet offers different types of of free bets, price boosts and bonus offers on a variety of major Australian matches and races
- Sportsbet Cash Out – Why worry about a late game comeback biting your backside. With the cash out option, punters can protect themselves from a collapse by taking a reduce value payout, and closing out the bet before the game ends.
- Cash Card – Gain instant access to your winning with the cash card that allows access to your account through any ATM is Australia
- Live Stream – There is a nice variety of sports and races in Basketball, soccer, cricket and horse racing that can be watched vi alive streaming to punters with an active account
- Great Mobile App – For the punters on the go, this mobile app is among the best we’ve seen at BettingTop10
- Sportsbet Multi Bet – It’s easy to track your multi bet wagers directly from the betting slip located on the homepage
- Safe and Secure – Sportsbet uses the highest level of data encryption to ensure that all of their players info and money remain safe, secure and private
- No Live Betting – There is currently no workaround, such as a call in feature, for live betting action
- Odds – Sportsbet is known to be inconsistent with the odds that they give for some cporting events
- Account Restriction – While it is definitely possible to be a profitable player at Sportsbet, the site the has been known to suspend or restrict the accounts of punters who seemed to always have the edge over the bookmaker
Mobile betting at Sportsbet
Betting on a mobile device has been increasingly popular over the past couple of years, and Sportsbet has made sure to develop a top-level app for their punters. The Sportsbet app is available for download on both Apple and Android devices. For punters who use a blackberry, Windows phone or just don’t have the space for another app, there is also a mobile site that will display properly on your screen.
The mobile site and app offer the same great odds and markets as the regular site, a great sign up offer exciting promotions, and was designed to make sure that you’re never more than a few clicks away from placing the bet or bets you want to make. The app keep you up to date with the scores, race results and makes it easy to
Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
Sportsbet accepts a variety of deposit methods including, Visa and MasterCard, bank transfers and e-wallet options such as Skrill, PayPal, Poli, Moneybookers and more. Each method has a different minimum/maximum amount that can be deposited and it generally take a business day for the money to reach your account.
You can withdraw money from your account using the same methods used to make a deposit, and each method has their own time frame for when the money becomes available to you.
The quickest way to access your money is by using the Sportsbet Cash Card which give you instant access to your winnings. You just login into your account and transfer the amount you want to use to the card, and then it can be withdrawn from any ATM in Australia.
Sportsbet Customer support
Placing a bet at Sportsbet is pretty straightforward. Once you’ve logged in find the race or sporting event that you want to bet on and click on the link. From there you’ll be shown the different available markets, the odds or line that is given and you make lay the bet.
You can keep track of all the bets on the betting slip which is always located on the right side of the page. While it seems simple, from time to time punters do have questions on how to bet, or withdrawing their money, and for that Sportsbet has a great support staff to help answer any questions as quickly as possible.
The first place to turn to is the FAQ page, where most questions are answered. If you need more customer support, there is a dedicated support phone number, Email or the Sportsbet live chat where all of your question will be answered as quickly as possible. Make sure to check out the Terms and Conditions located on the official site – http://www.sportsbet.com.au/
Overall there is a lot to like about Sportsbet, while it says in the terms and conditions that the site is geared from recreational punters and not professional punters, you can still be profitable when sports betting. It is crucial to come in with a strategy, do your homework, make smart bets and don’t necessarily get caught up betting on your favorite team every week.
Sportsbet offers everything that an Australian punter can want; a great sign up bonus, futures markets, the Sportsbet Punters Club and more. At BettingTop1, we’re confidant that you’ll enjoy your online sports betting experience at Sportsbet and go home a winner.