Unibet Australia Review
|120% Welcome Bonus||Strong bonuses|
|Live Stream of 1,000’s of events||Can bet from your mobile phone|
Unlike most of the online sports betting sites that we at BettingTop10 have reviewed, the Unibet AU homepage doesn’t feature any games. Instead punters can click on what they would like to bet on: Sports, Live Betting and Racing. If you register your account with the BettingTop10 promo code, you’ll receive a sign up bonus of up to 120% of the initial deposit. Additionally, Unibet Australia offers free bets and exciting promotions for punters that can increase your odds of going home a winner.
Pros and Cons of Unibet AU
With so many options on the internet, choosing the best online sports betting site can be difficult. At BettingTop10 we’ve reviewed every aspect of the Unibet online sports betting site and have a comprehensive breakdown of some of the pros and cons that should help you get the most out of your gambling experience.
- After you login to your new account and make your first deposit, you can claim 120% welcome bonus.
- Great selection of local Australian matches
- Mobile app is integrated with Unibet TV and streams hundreds of sporting events live
- There are multiple channels for punters to contact customer support, to help answer any questions that may come up
- Easy to use website that contains all the scores, lines, point spreads and oddsthat you’ll need to make a smart bet.
- All the betting options you need on one site, including futures, exotic bets, fixed odds and more
- Whether you’re a professional punter or a newbie, Unibet has markets for everyone
- No fees are accrued when making a deposit
- You can receive free bets for a numbers of sports and markets
- Call in option for live betting markets
- Great odds on a wide range of international markets
- Can’t use MoneyBookers to deposit money
- There is no cash out option
- Instead choosing a username, punters are assigned an account ID number, which can be difficult to remember
- Bonus offer isn’t available to punters in NSW, Victoria and Queensland
Bonuses and Promotions
There are several great bonus offers for new players at Unibet Australia. Punters can claim a sign-up bonus of up to 120% of the initial deposit. In addition to the 120% sign up offer, Unibet has several other bonus offers for new players, including a “Sports Bonus Money” refund if you lose up to $100 on any sports market. Unibet is constantly offering free bets and running exciting promotions, both for new and existing punters. Some of the promotions include injury time insurance, bet on 4 horse races and the 5th race is free and a protest payout, ensuring that even if the results are changed you go home a winner.
Mobile Sites and Apps
If you prefer mobile betting to the desktop version than you should download the Unibet app for both Android and apple products. The Unibet AU app has great odds on thousands of markets, both sports and racing, from all over the world. One of the greatest features of the app is the live streaming capabilities, with over 30,000 major events streamed per year. In order to download the Android app, you have to go to www.unibet.com.au and download the app directly. Make sure to allow downloads from “unknown sources” on your Android device. If, for whatever reason, you don’t want to download the app, you can still enjoy online sports betting on the go. The Unibet Australia website is mobile compatible and can be comfortably viewed and used on both tablets and smartphone.
Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
There are several secure deposit methods that can be used to get money into your Unibet Australia account. The quickest deposit methods are using your credit/debit cards or PayPal account. Other options include an online money transfer site such as POLi or going through your bank, with a bank transfer. Bank transfers can take up to two business days, but does allow for a larger deposit. In order to make a withdrawal, punters will first have to give several forms of identification of identification, and only after they have been accepted will your withdrawal go through. The only way to withdraw money from your Unibet account is through a bank account in your name.
The Unibet help centre offers multiple options for punters who need answers to their issues. The first thing to check out is the comprehensive FAQ section, which is broken into different categories to help make the search easier. If you can’t find the answer you need, you can send an Email, with an estimated response time of 8 hours. If you need an answer quicker, you can either speak enter into a live chat conversation, or call the customer support hotline between 9.00AM – 2.00AM AEST. For all questions about licenses and regulations, you can read the complete terms and conditionson the Unibet official site – www.unibet.com.au.