CrownBet Australia Review
|CrownBet Rewards||Huge market offer|
|Official Betting partner of the AFL||Mobile betting|
Welcome to BettingTop10’s comprehensive review of the best, 100% Australian owned, online sports betting site – CrownBet. CrownBet, which until 2015 was known as BetEasy, was purchased by Matthew Tripp and Crown Resorts. The online sports betting site has quickly become one of the most popular sportsbook with great bonuses including up to $600.00 in Bonus Bets, just for signing up with the BettingTop10 promo code.
Pros and Cons
The BettingTop10 team has gone through all the different sports and racing markets, checked out the promotions, customer support and the mobile app so we can make sure that our punters are well informed. There was a lot to like about the online sports betting site a few things that we thought could use a bit of improvement. We’ll start with the features we liked.
- CrownBet is the official betting partner of the AFL, so they have a large variety of AFL themed promotions and great odds. This includes the availability of live streaming games through Live Vison
- CrownBet has a great bonus offer for new players, deposit up to $400 and receive 150% in bonus bets.
- The CrownBet Rewards gives punters points that can used for free bets, ticket events restaurants or they can be redeemed for special member privileges at Crown Melbourne and Perth.
- They have a strong focus on horse and greyhound racing. There are available races and great markets for both major and minor races.
- Professional punters will really like that CrownBet is open to accepting very large bets on both racing and sporting events.
- You can live stream all of the Victoria racing events, and the AFL, through Live Vision
- The CrownBet ATM Card gives winners instant access to their cash.
- While CrownBet does have great sign up bonus and promotions, they are all paid out in bonus bets and not with a cash prize.
- There is a limited selection of games that are available for live game betting. Due to Australian regulation all in game wagers must be made over the phone
- The CrownBet bonus isn’t available to punters living in Victoria, NSW, WA or SA
Bonuses and Promotions
CrownBet made a splash with their welcome bonuses, by offering new players a choice of bonuses. The first is a $200 bonus on an $80 deposit. The second is for higher stakes punter who make a first deposit of $400 and they can claim a $600 bonus.
There are promotions for all kinds of sports and racing markets including NRL and NBA multis, a first scorer in cricket match or double reward points on any Thursday race. The CrownBet special is the Mystery Bet, for when you don’t know which horse to bet on, and you’ll get to choose from a pre-packaged selection of bets.
Mobile Devices and Apps
Punters who prefer mobile betting over using a desktop will love the CrownBet app, available for download on Android and Apple devices. It is easily among the best apps the we reviewed at BettingTop10. The app is easy to navigate and simple to use, even for those who aren’t so proficient with technology.
The upcoming races and sporting events are located on the home page, so you can find them without having to search through the app. There are also several menu options and there you can find the results and scores of completed matches, see the lines, find futures to bet on and all your account information. For punters who don’t wish to download the app, they can still visit the official website on their phones and tablets and wager without a problem. The site was designed with a responsive design, so it will adapt to your screens size.
Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
CrownBet makes it easy to deposit and withdraw money to and from your account. They have a variety of deposit methods including bank transfers, credit card, cheque and E-wallet services such as Paypal, POLi and BPAY. The minimum amount of money that can be deposited, regardless of which method you prefer, is $5.
CrownBet is one of the fastest online betting sites in Australia when it comes to making a withdrawal. If you choose to withdraw the funds to your bank or PayPal account, you should see the funds within one business day. There is also the CrownBet card which acts as ATM card and gives you instant access to your winnings. The minimum amount that can be withdrawn is $5.
The customer support system at CrownBet is second to none. On every page is a link to enter into a live chat with service rep, who are available between 8am-12pm, and are ready to help in any way they can. The FAQ section has answers to most popular questions that have to do with your account, bonuses, creating an account and deposits and withdrawals. There is also an Email system and phone number that punters can use if they are still in need of help. For complete details on bonuses and promotions check out the terms and conditions that are located on the CrownBet official site
We are very impressed with how fast CrownBet has grown since they launched in 2015 and we believe that you will enjoy your experience as well. The website is very user friendly and makes it easy to place a bet on the events of your choice. Take advantage of the rewards system to earn as many CrownBet Points as possible, and enjoy as many of the rewards as you can.