CentreBet Australia Review
Pros & Cons
|Great selection of horse racing markets||No Welcome Bonus|
|Great racing products such as CentreBest, CentreTop and CentreMid||No livestream|
Centrebet Australia has gone through some big changes over the past year. After being purchased by William Hill, Centrebet closed their Internet doors to new customers in 2017, only to reopen in early 2017. During the BettingTop10 review of Centrebet we discovered that the new and improved site offers better odds and has no limits for the winners. There are multiple markets, futures and options for nearly every Australian sporting event, greyhound and horse racing events.
Pros and Cons
There is a lot to like about the reincarnation of Centrebet, but there is still room for improvement. At BettingTop10 we’ve compiled a list of the pros and cons for you.
- The best online sports betting site in Australia for horse racing markets
- Several popular racing products including CentreBest, CentreTop and CentreMid each gives punters a unique betting experience.
- The Centrebet Pick Your Own Match is a groundbreaking product that is available during the AFL and NRL season. The way it works is you can pick two teams not playing against each other and bet in which teams has the higher score in their respective games.
- They run several great racing promotions including fixed odds on select races, free bets with a low turnaround and Starting Price bets that are guaranteed to be paid out at the official starting price as determined by the Bookmakers Pricing Service.
- Centrebet is owned by William Hill, one of the largest online bookmakers in the world, so you can bet with confidence knowing the site is legitimate.
- There are apps available for download for both Android and apple products
- No sign up bonus for new customer
- Limited promotions
- There is no live streaming available
Bonuses and Promotions
One of the major changes that Centrebet made after they relaunched was doing away with the traditional welcome bonus. They do run some great racing promotions such as fixed odds and a guaranteed Starting Price. There are also free bets offers which have a lower turnaround than the average online betting site. Their promotions will typically be similar, if not the same, as William Hill.
Mobile Devices and Apps
Online sports betting takes place 24/7 and there is nothing a professional punter hates more than missing out on an opportunity for a winning bet because they’re away from the desktop for the day. That’s why mobile betting is all the rage these days, and Centrebet Australia has it all covered. Download the app for your Android or Apple device and you’ll have all the great odds and markets at your fingertips. The app has everything you need to make a successful bet, including the scores, odds, markets and lines for all the available games and races. If you don’t have an Android or Apple or just prefer not to download the app, you can visit the Centrebet mobile site. The mobile site is fully responsive and will adapt to fit with your smartphone or tablet.
Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
There are several safe and secure deposit methods that are available for punters and Centrebet Australia. All the deposits are encrypted with top level encryption software, so you know that your money and personal information will remain private. If you want to get your money into your account instantly then you’ll want to use either a Visa, MasterCard or Paypal. The other option is to make a bank transfer, which allows for a higher deposit, but can take up to 5 business days for the money to be available to you. There is no instant withdrawal service at Centrebet, whether you’re withdrawing your winnings to your credit card, PayPal or bank you can expect that it will take from 1-5 business days for the money to be in your account.
There are several different ways to receive customer support at Centrebet. The first place to turn for help is the FAQ section. Here you’ll find answers to some of the most popular questions that are bound to come up. If you are need of more help you can turn to the Centrebet Live chat and speak with a service representative or send an Email. Typically, Centrebet Australia is quick to respond to all queries and provide the answers that you are looking for. If you have any questions about the promotions or products being offered at Centrebet, be sure to check out the terms and conditions on their official site – http://centrebet.com
After the relaunch of the site as a high stakes online sports betting sites with higher odds gives Centrebet a unique niche in Australia. While there is no Centrebet sign up bonus offer, the promotions offered for the horse racing are more than enough for us at BettingTop10 to recommend that you open an account and start laying bets with this bookmaker.