Bookmaker Australia Review


bookmaker-au

Pros & Cons

Up to $100

Bonus Bets


 

KTnojBEjc Bookmaker Card rsz_x-mark-3-xxl No Live Streaming
KTnojBEjc Website is user friendly rsz_x-mark-3-xxl No Live chat

 

Bookmaker.com.au is one of the more popular online betting sites that we’ve reviewed at BettingTop10. Headquartered in Brisbane, this Australian bookmaker was purchased by Ladbrokes in 2013 as a way of entering the Australian market. With their own local flavor, and powered by one of the largest sportbooks, Bookmaker.com.au has something for everyone.

Pros and Cons

During our review of Bookmaker.com.au we went through the website with a fine tooth comb and found a lot of things that we really liked. From the wide range both local and international sporting events and races to the great features and promotions, it was everything that we expected from a Ladbrokes owned online sports betting site. Of course there is some room for improvement and we wouldn’t be doing our job if we didn’t point them out as well.

Pros

  • New customers can use the BettingTop10 promo code to receive their welcome bonus of up to $250 in bonus bets. There is also a first deposit bonus, which is 100% matched for a deposit of up to $100.
  • The Bookmaker Card is a popular feature that allows punters to have instant access to their winnings. The card is linked to your account and can be used at any ATM to make a withdrawal. There is also the option to transfer the money from the card back into your account.
  • There are weekly promotions that are geared towards the AFL and NRL matches during their respective seasons. Greyhound and horse racing are also very popular at Bookmaker.com.au and therefore punters can expect many great promotions for the track as well.
  • The website is secured with a 2048 bit-encryption ensuring that your transactions and personal information are secure and will remain private.
  • Has great bookmaker odds for sporting events
  • There is a dedicated number for punters who want to make live in game bets.
  • The website design is very user friendly, you are rarely more than a click away from seeing all the pertinent information needed to make you a winner. You can find the scores and results during events as they happen, bet on futures and see a complete listing of all available games markets.

Cons

  • Despite an otherwise impressive customer support system, there is no live chat option.
  • There is no live streaming on both the desktop and mobile sites
  • Account that are not used for over 6 months will be charged dormant sites
  • Despite being owned by Ladbrokes; they don’t run as many promotions as Ladbrokes.

Bonuses and Promotions

After you make your first deposit at Bookmakers.com.au you can claim your 100% welcome bonus on deposits of up to $250. The bonus money can be broken up into 4 smaller bets. There are always new and exciting promotions that will keep Australian punters coming back. There are regular free bet offers, attractive bonuses and price boosts. Some of the promotions for betting on horse races include Favorite vs Field, Best Tote or Starting price and Protest Payout protection.

Mobile Devices and Apps

For punters who prefer the convenience of mobile betting, Bookmaker.com.au has done a great job with their Android and Apple app. The app, which is free to download, has hundreds of local and international sports markets and thousands of racing markets at, all at the same great odds that are offered on the desktop site. Everything you might need is available on the bookmaker app, you can place your bets and check out the action all with a few swipes of the finger. If you don’t have space on your phone or tablet, you can just go to the bookmaker.com.au mobile site, which is fully responsive, to place your bets.

Bookmakers Margin and Odds

There are a few factors that every bookmaker takes into account when setting odds for a certain match or market. The bookmakers margin is the percentage of what the bookmaker should win, regardless of the outcome of the match. Bookmakers.com.au margin is around 5.2%, so they base the odds around this number. The bookmaker will take a look at the competition and determine what the chances are of the possible outcomes (win, lose or draw) and then adjust them to ensure that regardless of the outcome, they will make a profit. For example, in an AFL match If Essendon vs Hawthorn, the bookmaker determines that Essendon has a 38 % chance of winning, a 30% of a tie and Hawthorn has a 32% chance of winning. The odd makers will raise the percentages by a few points to ensure that regardless of which team punters bet on, they will make a profit at the end of the day. If the bookie sees that a lot of money is going in one direction they will adjust the odds so that the margin won’t change. Of course, with fixed odds matches the odds remain static regardless of incoming bets.

Deposit and Withdrawal Methods

Bookmaker.com.au makes it easy for punters to deposit money into their accounts by offering a nice variety of deposit methods. It’s up to you to decide which method is best for you. The popular options include making a bank transfer, depositing with your Visa or MasterCard, PayPal account or your Bookmaker card. Withdrawing funds from your bookmaker Australia account is a simple process as well. After you provide your proof of identity, login to your account and select whether you’d like to withdraw the money to your bank, credit card or the Bookmaker Card and you’re set. The amount of time it will take to receive the funds is determined by which method you choose. The bank can take a few days, while the Bookmaker card instantly give you access to your winnings. Regardless of which method you use, Bookmaker.com.au uses the top of line technology to ensure that all transactions are completely safe and secure.

Customer support

There are several different ways for punters to get in touch with a customer support representative in case they need help. The first place to turn to is the FAQ section which is located on the official site. If you can’t find the answers you need there, you can either send an E-mail or call customer support between 8am- 11pm (QLD Time). The one feature that is sorely missing from their customer service options is a live chat option. If you have any questions about the Bookmaker bonuses, promotions or free bets make sure to read the terms and conditions for complete rules.

Summary

From professional punters to newbies, Bookmaker.com.au is an online betting site that has something for everyone. From the great bookmaker sign up bonus to exciting promotions and an incredible amount of sports and racing markets, we’re confident you’ll enjoy your experience.

 




Back to Top ↑