Bet Star Australia Review
|Betstar Card||Quick & Easy Sign Up|
|Great Welcome Bonus||Mobile betting|
Betstar Australia Review
The goal of the BettingTop10 review for the Betstar online sports betting site is to give you, the punter, a comprehensive overview of the bookmaker so you can bet with confidence. Betstar was created by the Eskander’s, a father and son team, before being sold to Ladbrokes – one of the biggest names in sports betting. So you can bet with confidence knowing that Ladbrokes has put their reputation and technology behind Betstar.
Pros and Cons
Whether you’re a professional punter or a newbie, there is a lot to like about Betstar Australia. There are also a few things that we believe can be improved upon to create the ultimate sport betting site on the internet.
- Great selection of Australian sports and races to bet on.
- Having the Ladbrokes name behind Betstar gives the site instant legitimacy
- Betstar Bonus code – Take advantage of the Betstar sign up bonus to claim up to $250.00
- bonus bets after your first deposit into your new account.
- With the Betstar Card punters can have instant access to their winnings. The card can be used to take out money from any ATM, simply login to your account and go to the withdrawal section and select the option to use the Betstar card.
- In addition to Android and iphone apps, Betstar has a mobile site that can be easily accessed by smartphones and tablets, without having to download anything.
- Betstar Free bets – There are many ways to earn free bets, the easiest way is by using your voucher code when registering your account, and Betstar will match your deposit with 100% in free bets. For wagering requirements and complete rules make sure to read the terms and conditions on the official website – www.betstar.com.au
- There is no live chat option
- If you have an open account but don’t make any wagers for six months, you will be charged an account fee
- There is no cash out option
- There is no live streaming available
Bonuses and Promotions
The Betstar welcome bonus is tough to beat, new customers can receive a 100% matched bonus on a first deposit up to $250. Unlike other online betting sites, this bonus can be broken up into 4 equal sized bets with markets of at 1.50 odds.
Betstar has a nice mix of sports and racing promotions for Australian punters. Some of the racing promotions include fixed price betting selected thoroughbred races, choosing the margin for your favorite horse and the popular Favorite vs Field promotion.
Mobile Devices and Apps
If you’re punter who likes to bet on the spur of the moment, and not necessarily when you’re sitting at your desktop, then Betstar’s mobile betting options should be perfect for you. There are available apps to download for both Android and iphone that have a complete listing of all the matches, races and markets.
Additionally, you can quickly see all the information needed to make a smart bet such as the odds, lines, options, scores and results. If you’d rather not download the app, or you have a mobile device other than Android or iPhone, you can still enjoy the mobile betting with Betstar’s mobile site. It’s fully responsive design will fit perfectly to your devices screen and let you bet on the go.
Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
There are several deposit methods available at Betstar Australia, with the more popular being bank transfer, Visa, MasterCard and PayPal. Other accepted E-wallet options are POLi, Flexepin are also safe and secure choices. One thing that we at BettingTop10 really like is the Betstar Card option for making a withdrawal.
The card is connected to your account and give you instant access to your winnings. You just have to go to the withdrawals section of your account and transfer the money to the card, and then you can make withdrawals from any ATM in Australia. If the card isn’t for you, you can also choose to have the money withdrawn to your credit card or the bank from which you made the deposit.
Betstar makes themselves available to punters with questions or that require help in several different ways. If you have a question, the first place to go is the FAQ section to see if your question as already been answered. If you can’t find the help you need there, the other options are to contact them via Email or call the toll free number during working hours.
Betstar is also very active on their social media accounts and have been known to help out players through Twitter. One feature that Is sorely lacking is live chat, and hopefully this is something that we can expect to be introduced in the near future.
If you’re looking for an Australian online sports betting site, then Betstars will be a great fit for you. They have a wide range of local events, including the AFL, Rugby League, Big Bash League and a large variety of horse and greyhound racing.
One of the nice things about being back by Ladbrokes is punters can enjoy all the international markets and odds that they offer as well, without signing up for an account over there as well. The Welcome Bonus offer of up to $250.00 is a really great way to help get you started making the smart bets today.