How to: Cricket Betting
- Introduction to Betting In Cricket
- How to Play Cricket Betting?
- West Indies vs England Prediction – 1st ODI
- New Zealand vs Bangladesh Prediction – 3rd ODI Match
- South Africa vs Sri Lanka Prediction – 2nd Test
- India vs Australia Prediction – 1st T20I Match
- How to earn money in cricket betting?
How to win in cricket betting? If this question is dominating your mind you must remember that success depend on four things – understanding the game, identification of the right betting value, discipline and smart money management.
Local Indian Bank Transfer via IMPS
Wide range of sports betting markets
Great ongoing promotions
Top mobile app
Extensive betting markets
Introduction to Betting In Cricket
Cricket is one of the most popular sports in the world and followed by close to billion people with majority being from the Indian sub-continent. With international games and domestic competitions happening throughout the year you can bet and earn money almost 356 days a year. We at Betting Top 10 are committed to help improve your odds with our detailed analysis of the game taking into account all contributing factor that influences its outcome.
How to Play Cricket Betting?
Cricket unlike most other sports is played across different formats. You can bet in different formats that include –
- Test Cricket – The oldest and the longest form of the game played over five days where each team bats twice. Here either side can win or there is a chance of draw
- ODI Cricket – These are 50 over a side contest played in a day where one team emerges as the winner with rare exceptions
- T20 Cricket – These are 20 over contests where one team emerges victorious at the end of the contest. In case of a tie a super over to decide outcome
- Domestic Competitions – These are games played over 4-Day, 3-Day, 50 over and 20 over formats.
Cricket Predictions by BettingTop10
How to Play Online Cricket Betting in India?
Cricket betting online is gaining popularity in India and there are cricket betting websites that let you bet on the game.
How to calculate cricket betting odds?
You would often come across betting odds on different cricket betting sites. So what are these odds? They are implied probability of a team emerging winner in a contest. For instance, if the odds on a team are 1.5 to win the match you can use this simple mathematical formula to understand these odds.
Implied probability = 1 / decimal odds
In our case it would be 1/1.5 or 66.66% chances of winning the game
How to understand cricket betting rates and how they work?
If you are planning to bet on a match based on the decimal odds your profit can be easily calculated using this formula –
Profit = (Stake x Odds) – Stake
For instance if you bet £20 with the odd we have discussed your profit would be (20×1.5) – 20 or £10
What are value bets?
If you wish to make killer profits you must go beyond the odds given by a bookmaker and know whether their odds stand a chance. This is often termed as value bets which is calculated based on the decimal odds giving bookmaker using this formula
Value = (Decimal Odds x Your Assessed Probability) – 1
If the result is more than 0 it is known as a value bet and hence there are more chances of your winning the bet than losing it.
How to earn money in cricket betting?
To earn money while betting in cricket you have to place your bets around various things that happen during the match. Some of the most popular ones include –
- Toss – Toss not just influences the outcome of the game but is also one of the easiest things you can bet on.
- Outcome of the game – You bet on one of the teams to win the game or match ending in a draw in case of Test matches.
- Series/Tournament outcome – Cricket is generally played in terms of series or tournaments where there are number of games and you bet on the outcome of the series.
- Best Batsman – Here you bet on the highest individual scorer in an innings or that in a match
- Best Bowler – The bets are placed on the best bowler in an innings or for the entire game.
- Partnerships – You can place your bets on the highest partnership or the better opening partnership between the two teams
- Player of the Match – In this case you bet on the most valuable player across both the teams who will win the player of the match.
- Boundaries – Boundaries are the most exciting part of this game and you bet on the number of boundaries that would be scored.
How do I prepare for cricket betting?
It isn’t gambling but an art where you analyse various factors that are likely to influence the outcome of the game. We do this for you by offering our cricket predictions, but as a punter here are some of the things you need to keep in mind while placing your bets –
- Teams – Cricket teams aren’t always equally matched and hence you must always keep in mind the record of both the teams
- Form – Form of the individuals plays very important role in outcome and you need to keep track of the teams’ recent record
- Players – Missing out on a key player can hurt the prospects of a team and hence keep your eyes on the key players.
- Conditions – Playing conditions are important factor as home sides always have the advantage of knowing the conditions better. They can be the differentiator between equally matched sides.
- Venue History – Certain venues suit certain teams and their players. Smaller grounds are great for big hitting sides where fast pitches suit those that have better fast bowlers.
- Toss – If playing conditions where the pitch is green or there is due expected in the evening toss can play an important role in the outcome.