Cricket Betting in Indian Rupees
The cricket season is in its full swing and fans of cricket in India rarely miss a cricket match whether it’s on TV or not. From T20 leagues to ODIs and 5-day Test matches, cricket fans in India enjoy every bit of the great sport. As much as fun watching the spectacular cricket matches can be, so is online betting on these matches, and cricket betting in Indian rupees makes it much easier.
A fun and enjoyable recreational activity, online gambling needs to be done responsibly. When you follow a lot of cricket matches, that you would also like to bet on, making it easy, fun, and responsible becomes your top priority.
If you’re from India, you must have asked how to do online cricket betting in Indian rupees to your friends or Google. We understand the excitement of a cricket fan. We’ve come up with a guide to online cricket betting sites in Indian rupees to help you understand where you can place bets on cricket in Indian rupees.
Today’s Cricket Betting Tips
Bet365 in Indian Rupees
Bet365 is a popular online betting site that offers a wide range of options in sports betting including cricket. They offer betting on many cricket leagues like IPL, CPL, TNPL, Test Matches, ODIs, County Cricket.
- Indian Players accepted – They accept users from India for registering on the Bet365 site.
- Betting in Indian rupees – Indian bettors can deposit money in Indian rupees and place bets in Indian rupees. If you can figure out returns on 100 rupees cricket betting easily, and find it convenient to deposit, bet and withdraw in Indian rupees, Bet365 is a great choice for online cricket betting.
- Credit/Debit Card accepted – Indian users can opt for the credit/debit card payment option. It is available for Indian users along with the ability to choose the Betting Currency.
- Minimum deposit in Rupees in Bet365 – The minimum deposit amount in Indian rupees is 400.
You will have to verify your account by submitting your identification documents. There are two steps in account verification. In each of these steps you will have to upload a document. You will have three options to choose from.
Here’s a screenshot to give you a clear idea –
You can read out complete review of Bet365 in India to know other aspects of the sportsbook.
Next on our list is Betway.
Betway in Indian Rupees
Betway is another online bookmaker tht offers sports betting, among many other products. It is an easy to use online cricket betting site that offers odds on many cricket betting markets, and predictions.
- Indian Players accepted – Indian users can register with this online sportsbook and place bets on the available markets.
- Betting in Indian Rupees – Indian bettors can bet in Indian Rupees and withdraw their winnings in Indian rupees as well.
- Debit/Credit Card accepted – Depositing money into your account is easy and you have the option to deposit using cards if you are from India.
- Offers – New players registering with the site for the first time get a welcome bonus. They also offer free bets on cricket. Check out our review of Betway Sportsbook to know more about the sign-up offers, free bets, betting odds and more.
If you’re looking for an easy and intuitive user interface, the choice of betting in Indian rupees, and a wide range of markets to bet on, Betway Sportsbook can suit your preferences and needs.
Unibet in Indian Rupees
Unibet is an online betting setting offering a sportsbook to bet on many sports including cricket. Their welcome offers are quite lucrative and we have a post where we review all these offers, bonuses, and betting features.
- Indian Players accepted – The good news for all the Indian players is they can register on this site, as they accept users from India.
- Betting in Indian rupees – The site does support online betting in Indian rupees and lets Indian users place bets using the Indian currency. However, Unibet does not offer Debit/Credit card banking method for deposit and withdrawal.
- Neteller/Skrill – Banking methods available on Unibet are Neteller and Skrill. The minimum deposit amount using these banking methods is Rs.1000.
Read our review of Unibet for further understanding of the site and its features, and all those lucrative offers.
SpinPalace in Indian Rupees
SpinPalace sportsbook offers many markets for online cricket betting. They cover many cricket events like the IPL, County cricket, International cricket tours, T20 leagues. It is on our list of the best online betting sites that accept Indian users and offer betting in Indian rupees.
- Betting in Indian Rupees – When you register with the SpinPalace Sportsbook, you are asked to choose the language and betting currency and SpinPalace offers betting in Indian Rupees.
- Offers and Free Bets – One thing that cannot miss your attention when you are on the SpinPalace sportsbook is the amazing sign-up offers and free bets they offer. They also offer a sign on free bet on their sportsbook for new customers.
- Credit Cards accepted – The best banking option for Indian users, also suggested so by the sportsbook, they accept all major credit cards. Deposit, and withdraw money to and from your account using ccredit cards or other banking option like Neteller, Skrill, eopayz, Neosurf.
SpinPalace Sportsbook offers In-Play betting feature for a much enjoyable and enhanced online cricket betting experience. To top it off, they have an app for Android, and iOS so that you can enjoy betting on the go. To know how to open an account, deposit money, place a bet and withdraw your winnings from your SpinPalace account, head over to our review of the sportsbook.
Cricket is a great sport to play and watch. International cricket matches, T20 leagues, tournaments, pack a whole lot of entertainment and joy for fans around the world and in India. We hope this post answers your online cricket betting related questions.