Australia vs India – 2nd ODI Prediction
- Aaron Finch has odds of 4.33 (make INR 433 wagering INR 100) to be best batsman for Australia while Virat Kohli leads for Indians with 3.25 (make INR 325 wagering INR 100) BET NOW
- Nathan Lyon has odds of 4.00 (pocket INR 400 by wagering INR 100) to be Australia’s best bowler while on the Indian side Kuldeep Yadav leads with 3.50 (pocket INR 350 by wagering INR 100) BET NOW
- Virat Kohli is leading in the Man of the Match market with 7.50 (make INR 750 by betting INR 100) and with odds of 9.00 (pocket INR 900 betting INR 100) Aaron Finch and Rohit Sharma are tailing him BET NOW
- In the highest opening wicket partnership market the odds are 2.00 (pocket INR 200 betting INR 100) for Aussies and 1.80 (pocket INR 180 betting INR 100) for the Indian team BET NOW
- For most sixes in the match the Indians have 2.20 (pocket INR 220 betting INR 100) odds and Australia has odds of 2.00 (pocket INR 200 betting INR 100) BET NOW
For Aaron Finch and the entire Australian camp it was finally something to cheer about after weeks of despair. While they didn’t have the most convincing start to their batting they ended putting up a big total. It was however the Aussie bowlers who won them the match by picking up early wickets. They ensured that India’s strong batting line-up was never ahead of the scoring rate and playing a chasing game. With series win on the cards in the next game Finch would want his men to keep up the pressure on the Indians in the upcoming game.
Aaron Finch’s personal form opening the batting is a worry for the side. His opening partner Alex Carey got off to a start and in the next game and the duo would be looking to put up a good score on the board. The middle order contributed with Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh, Peter Handscomb and Marcus Stoinis all being among the runs. With Glenn Maxwell towards the end they have a strong batting line-up. Bowlers were excellent in the last game Jhye Richardson especially who took four wickets. Jason Behrendorff, Peter Siddle and Nathan Lyon also bowled well and the skipper would be looking for same kind of performance from them.
After having dominated the Australian team through the Test Series Virat Kohli’s team suffered an uncharacteristic loss while chasing a total. It was the top order that let the side down with three batsmen walking off without making much contribution to the team’s score. Kohli who likes to lead his team from the front would know that a loss in the upcoming game would end their dreams of winning the ODI series. He would want his team to put up a better fight in the next game especially from his batsmen.
Rohit Sharma looked in great touch in the last game and scored a hundred while Shikhar Dhawan missed out scoring but the latter would surely want to make it count in the next game. Kohli and Ambati Rayudu also didn’t trouble the scorers but would look forward to batting well in the next game. MS Dhoni’s slow scoring rate has become a perennial problem and he needs to get that sorted out. The bowlers did well in the last game especially Mohammed Shami, Kulddep Yadav and Ravindra Jadeja. However the team would expect better performance from Bhuvaneshwar Kumar and K Khaleel Ahmed in the upcoming game especially in the death overs.
Our Prediction for Australia vs India, 2nd ODI
India shall win the 2nd ODI
After being down and out for most parts of the Test series Australians made a strong comeback in the 1st ODI of the 3-Match series defeating the Indians comfortably. They batted well and their opening spell just sealed the fate of the Indians in the next game. The Indian team did well with their bowling and even the middle order played well to put up a good fight in the match. The teams now move to Adelaide Oval to play the second game of the series and given the level of competition we have seen in the previous game it should be a cracker of a contest where neither of the sides would be willing to relent.
From a cricket betting perspective, Despite the loss in the 1st game Indians are a much better team in terms of their form and recent record and would be favourites to win the next game.