World Cup Quarter Final Odds
The FIFA World Cup 2018 will be held in Russia and group matches kick off on the 15th of June. Who will win this championship? That’s where we come in. On this page, we have everything you need to know about choosing the quarter finals teams as well as the latest odds from to betting sites. This will help you when deciding on winner betting and we have some great deals too.
World Cup 2018 Quarter Finals Winner
The table below shows the current odds from top sportsbook sites. These four teams are the ones that are predicted to make it as far are the quarter finals and it will be updated after every group game has been played. Remember, these are not the final odds and things will change and prices will be updated once the games begin.
At the moment, the favourites to reach the quarter final stage of the World Cup are Germany, Brazil, France, and Spain. Argentina are close behind these four. If you are planning to place some bets on this soccer tournament, be sure to keep an eye on this page of our site and all our World Cup pages for more information.
How Betting on the Quarter Final Works
When you place your money on this type of bet, you are placing it on the team that you think will make it to this stage of the competition. Your team doesn’t have to win the World Cup and if they don’t advance any further than this, you still win. You will be paid out if the team you wager on is one of the last eight in the competition.
Quick Guide To Betting
Before you place any wagers, it is worth looking at a few more things. There are a number of aspects that you will need to consider especially if you are going to bet early. It is important to check for the best prices you can get and we recommend that you take a look at our recommended sites such as Bodog, Sports Interaction, and Intertops. They have excellent prices and some great free bet offers for customers too. Once the games kick off in June, you will need to keep an eye on all the action and see how the teams perform in the group matches. A loss or a win can change things very quickly as can player injuries. Be sure to check the table on this site after each game so you can stay up to date with all the latest predictions and prices.
Other World Cup 2018 Bets You Can Place
It’s not just the quarter finals winner bet that you should be looking at. There are some other popular markets that are worth considering too. We have listed the most popular ones below.
- Semi Finals: Can you predict what teams will make it to the semi-finals? If so, this is a great selection and one that can pay out really well too.
- Finals: Can you predict the two teams that will play in the final of the World Cup? If the team you choose makes it this far you win.
- Overall Winner: This is where you place your money on the country you think will be crowned champion of the World Cup 2018. The favourite at the moment is Germany, but that could all chance.
- Group Winner: This is where you place your money on the teams you think will be placed first in each group. There are 8 groups to choose from meaning plenty of betting
- Top Goalscorer: This is one of the most talked about events in the competition and the Golden Boot trophy has great This is where you place your money on who you think will score the most goals in the competition. Current favourites are Messi, Neymar, and Ronaldo, but there are lots of other great players in the running too.