World Cup Final Odds for Russia 2018
June 2018 is getting closer and closer and for soccer fans in South Africa that means Russia 2018 and the World Cup is almost here. On this page of our Bettingtop10 World Cup guide you’ll find the world cup final odds for all the bookie’s favourites and those teams topped to win their group. We are looking at the top countries to take the trophy as well as helping you find the best winning bet for your money.
World Cup Final Odds
The table below shows the latest odds from bookmakers such as Paddy Power and will help you decide on the bets you want to place. Germany and Brazil are joint favourites to take the title so far and at this stage one of these countries is likely to be crowned the champion of the world. France are third favourites to qualify for the final draw with Spain taking the fourth position. Argentina are fifth. There are some great prices and markets available but it is important to remember that prices will change as the group matches begin in June so be sure to keep an eye on this table as it will be updated after every game.
The World Cup 2018 final will take place on Sunday the 15th of July and according to bookmakers, the countries in the table above are all tipped to make it to this point. Whether we see a final between Germany and Brazil or Germany and France is anyone’s guess at this stage. There are some great bets to be made though, and if you choose to bet on the final you will be placing your money on the teams you think will be there on the day. Even if your chosen team doesn’t win the game, your bet will pay out because they made it to the final.
Quick Guide to Betting
Before placing your money on any of the World Cup 2018 markets, it is vital that you choose a reliable sportsbook. Our expert reviews can help you to do just that. Be sure to check the odds that are being offered and any special deals and promotions. Once you’ve chosen your bookmaker, you can place your wagers and then sit back and enjoy all the action as it kicks off.
Other Possible Bets You Can Place
It not just the World Cup final odds you should be looking at, there are plenty of other markets where you can win big and we have listed the most popular choices below.
- Quarters: Can you predict the teams that will make it through to the quarter finals? This is a very popular wager and can net you some big money if you choose right.
- Semi-finals: How about predicting the four teams to make it to the semis? Get one right and you win.
- Overall Winner: This is one of the most popular bets with lots of money being wagered. If you think Germany has what it takes to keep the title place your money here. Maybe you think Argentina or Brazil will take the title? Whatever you decide, there are great prices available.
- Group Winner: There are plenty of options in this bet and you can place your money on who you think will come out on top of each of the groups.
- Top Goalscorer: Are you a fan of Messi, Neymar, or Ronaldo? These players are all favourites to win the top goalscorer trophy one of the big markets in every World Cup.