Fulham vs Arsenal: Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips
The match ended 1-5. Bet on the next Premier League Matches.
Arsenal have found their feet under Unai Emery and go to a Fulham side struggling to keep the goals out.
Another London derby takes centre stage on Sunday as struggling Fulham go in desperate need of points against an Arsenal side who are chasing an eighth straight win in all competitions.
Expect a true footballing spectacle as two sides who love to pass the ball collide on the narrow Craven Cottage pitch with the beautiful surrounds of the River Thames for company.
It is hard to look past the Gunners making this eight from eight as Fulham’s defence was cut apart by a struggling Everton last time out.
Three second half goals by the Toffees cut the Cottagers apart and Unai Emery’s Arsenal will saviour the chance to do the same even if they are not the force they once were themselves.
To add insult to injury, Fulham have not beaten Arsenal at the Cottage (or at all) since 2012 and come into the game without a League win since August.
Expect Arsenal to take this one and win 2-0 for the third game in four.
- Arsenal to keep a clean sheet
Fulham have only managed to score one goal in their last three league matches whilst Arsenal have not conceded in their last two Premier League matches.
Also, Fulham have only managed a single goal against Arsenal in their last three meetings.
- Arsenal to win
That bet offers remarkable value considering Arsenal has won two of their last three Premier League games by that scoreline.
If that was not enough, that was also the result the last time the pair met in 2014 although it was at the Emirates.
1 x 2 Odds
Head to Head
In what happens to be one of the friendlier London derbies, it is Arsenal who boast a far superior record to their opponents.
So much so in fact that Fulham have only won once in the last eleven meetings between the two with Arsenal winning six and there being four draws.
The pair last met during the 2013/14 Premier League season and it was the Gunners who were celebrating a double haul over the Cottagers.
An August 1-3 win at Craven Cottage was backed up with a 2-0 win at the Emirates left Arsene Wenger in a joyous mood as Fulham suffered relegation that season.
- The first ever meeting between the two came in 1904 in which Woolwich Arsenal took a 3-2 win in that year’s FA Cup.
- Remarkably, Fulham have had more shots this season than Arsenal with 90 to the Gunners 88.
- Fulham have made the second highest number of clearances this season with 201 – only Burnley have made more.
- Serbian striker Aleksandar Mitrovic has had the joint highest number of shots on target this season with 12 for Fulham, the same number as Liverpool’s Mohammed Salah.
- Both Granit Xhaka and Sokratis have picked up three yellows cards for Arsenal this season.