Chelsea vs Everton: Predictions, Betting Tips and Odds
Sunday, November 11th, 2018, 3:15pm
Stamford Bridge, London
The battle of the Blues heads to Stamford Bridge as unbeaten Chelsea welcome an Everton side who have enjoyed something a resurgence of late.
Chelsea once again put their unbeaten record on the line with the visit of the Toffees but there is little to suggest Maurizio Sarri’s men will not be primed to make it nine wins for the season.
That is because only Manchester City have managed more points on home soil than Sarri’s men this season whilst Everton’s away form has been disappointing with just one win and two defeats from their five trips away from Goodison Park.
The Toffees’ Premier League record at Stamford Bridge also leaves a little to be desired, having not won a League game at the Blues since 1994 (however, Everton did win a 2011 FA Cup tie at Stamford Bridge) and the suggestion is that is unlikely to change this weekend.
Chelsea have scored at least three goals a game in their last four matches and considering the Toffees have conceded at least twice in all three of their defeats this season, an impressive 3-1 victory for the home side looks the best prediction for this game.
- Chelsea to win with a two-goal margin
Three of Chelsea’s last four Premier League wins over Everton have been won with a minimum of a two-goal margin.
Also, Chelsea have scored a minimum of two goals in a game for their last six outings in all competitions.
- Both teams to score
Goals have not been a problem for the Blues of late and neither has it for the Toffees.
Everton have scored in their last six games in all competitions and have only failed to score in one of all their games this season.
1 x 2 Odds
Head to Head
Chelsea have enjoyed the better results recently having won three of the last four meetings winning three and drawing one.
Last season the pair met three times with Chelsea winning twice at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League and the League Cup while the two shared a 0-0 at Goodison Park.
Overall Chelsea take a lead in the head to head statistics with 72 wins over Everton while the Toffee’s have claimed 54 wins and a total of 53 draws have been shared since the sides first ever meeting in 1907.
- Everton have not won a league game at Stamford Bridge since a 1-0-win way back in November 1994.
- Only Manchester City have collected more points at home this season than Chelsea who have obtained four wins and two draws at Stamford Bridge.
- Chelsea have surprisingly collected the least number of yellow cards this season with just nine all season.
- Everton have taken the second highest number of corners this season with 69 (only Man City have taken more with 87).
- Chelsea’s Eden Hazard and Everton’s Richarlison have scored thirteen goals between them this season (Hazard 7, Richarlison 6).