Wellington vs Northern Knights 10th Match Prediction
- Andrew Fletcher has the odds of 3.75 in the Wellington Top Batsman market on Betway sports. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.375 BET NOW
- Andrew Fletcher has scored 2 hundred in 3 innings he’s played for Wellington so far in this tournament. He scored 125 against Otago in the last match and 132 not out against Canterbury in their 1st match of the Ford Trophy. He was the top team batsman on both the occasions
- Michael Bracewell and Devon Conway are two other batsmen who have been in good touch and have both scored fifties in their last innings. Bracewell also scored a hundred in the match against Auckland while Conway scored a fifty in the 1st match against Canterbury, making it 2 fifties in 3 matches
- Devon Conway has the odds of 3.75 while Michael Bracewell fancies odds of 4.75 in the Wellington Top Batsman market. If you bet Rs.100 on Devon Conway you will get Rs.375 on winning the bet BET NOW
- Daryl Mitchell of Northern Knights has scored 2 fifties in 2 matches and was the top team batsman once. Brett Hampton who bats at number 7 scored 79 in their 1st match against Auckland and was the top team batsman
- The odds for Daryl Mitchell in the Northern Knights Top Batsman market are set at 4.75, while the odds for Brett Hampton are set at 9.00. If you bet Rs.100 on Brett Hampton you will get Rs.900 if he becomes the top team batsman BET NOW
- The odds for Nick Kelly and Anton Devcich in the same market are set at 4.75 and 5.00 respectively. The two haven’t contributed with the bat significantly in the 2 innings played so far. Nick Kelly has the scores of 1 and 10 whereas Anton Devcich scored 16 and 1 in his last 2 appearances for the Northern Knights BET NOW
- Hamish Bennett and Jimmy Neesham are the top contenders to be the top team bowler and have the odds of 3.00 and 3.75 respectively in the Wellington Top Bowler market. If you bet Rs.100 on Jimmy Neesham at 3.75 you will get Rs.375 on winning the bet BET NOW
- In their last match against Otago, Bennett and Neesham picked 2-15 and 3-17 respectively. While in the previous matches Ollie Newton and Hamish Bennett were among the wicket takers with 3 and 2 wickets each against Auckland and 3 wickers each against Canterbury
Wellington has won 2 of 3 matches they’ve played in the Ford Trophy 2018 so far. Their 1st win came against Canterbury in their 1st match chasing 288 runs while their 2nd win was in their last match against Otago where they scored 301 batting first and got the Otago team all out for 108.
Wellington bowlers did a fine job in their recent match and so did their batsman with a century from the openers and fifties from the number 3 and number 4 batsmen.
Wellington will be entering this match with a winning momentum and confidence drawn from their last win. The batting and bowling have been consistently good for Wellington and it shouldn’t be a tough task for the Wellington bowlers to restrict the Northern Knights to a low score.
Northern Knights have played 2 matches and lost both of them. While they failed to defend 268 runs in their 1st match against Auckland, they were all out for 179 in their next match against Otago which the latter chased down with 9 wickets in hand.
It can be said that the Northern Knights gave a tough fight while defending 268 against Auckland where their bowlers picked 8 wickets and took the match to the last over.
Their batting still remains their major concern since only Daryl Mitchell and Brett Hampton are the only batsmen who have made any significant contributions to the team total in the previous 2 matches. In the last match where the team was all out for 179, these two batsmen scored 76 and 33 respectively meaning the rest of the team together scored only 70 runs on the board.
Our Prediction for Wellington vs Northern Knights
Wellington will win this match