Victoria vs South Australia 7th Match Prediction
- In the Victoria Total Runs – 1st Over to 5th Over 1st Innings market, the odds for Over 19.5 selection are set at 3.10. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.310 if Victoria scores over 19.5 in 1st 5 overs BET NOW
- Whereas the odds for Under 19.5 selection are set at 1.30 in the same market. If you bet Rs.100 on this option you will get Rs.130 on winning BET NOW
- There are 2 more markets for 1st Over to 5th Over total runs
- There are 3 variations of the Victoria Total Runs – 1st Over to 10th Over 1st Innings market BET NOW
- The 2nd market has selection offered for Over 30.5 and Under 30.5 runs and the odds for these selections are set at 1.80 and 1.85 respectively. If you bet Rs.100 on Over 30.5 you will get Rs.180 on winning the bet BET NOW
- The highest odds offered are on the Over 35.5 selection in the 3rd market for Victoria Total Runs – 1st Over to 10th Over 1st Innings BET NOW
- This selection has the odds of 2.70 whereas the Under selection in the same market has the odds of 1.40 which are lowest in all 3 markets BET NOW
- In case of South Australia, the 1st Over to 5th Over 1st Innings market offers odds for Over and Under selection for (9.5 runs), (14.5 runs) and (19.5 runs)
- For instance, the Under selection in the 1st Over to 5th Over (14.5) market has the odds of 1.85. A Rs.100 bet will return Rs.185 if South Australia scores 14 runs or less in 1st 5 overs BET NOW
- While in the South Australia Total Runs – 1st Over to 15th Over 1st Innings market the Under 52.5 selection has the odds of 1.50. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.150 if South Australia scores 52 runs or less in 1st 15 overs BET NOW
- Victoria lost their 1st wicket for 8 and 0 in the 1st innings of their last 2 matches. The odds for Under 24.5 selection in the Victoria Fall of 1st Wicket 1st Innings market has the odds of 1.83. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.183 BET NOW
- South Australia on the other hand lost their 1st wicket on 61 and 22 runs in the 1st innings in last 2 matches. The odds for Over 21.5 selection in the South Australia Fall of 1st Wicket 1st Innings market are set at 1.83. Bet RS.100 to win Rs.183 BET NOW
Victoria have won their last 2 matches by an innings. They have got the opposition all out twice in both the matches and scored 504 runs in their 1st match which they won by an innings and 45 runs.
While in their last match against New South Wales they scored 445 runs in their 1st innings and won the match by an innings and 107 runs. They got the New South Wales team all out for 159 in the 1st innings and for 179 in the second.
Victoria bowlers are in great form with Chris Tremain picking 5 wickets in 1st innings in the last match and Scott Boland picking 6-49 in the 2nd innings. Chris Tremain has 2 5-wicket hauls and had picked 9 wickets in the 1st match against Western Australia.
On the batting end, Will Pucovski scored a double hundred with 243 runs in their 1st match against Western Australia and in the next match Marcus Harris scored 250 not out opening the innings for Victoria.
South Australia has played 2 matches in the Sheffield Shield 2018-19 season so far and both of these matches ended in a draw. In their 1st match against New South Wales, South Australia took a 27-runs lead in the 1st innings. New South Wales then set a target of 253 runs for the South Australia team.
A draw was the best option for South Australia as they lost too many wickets too quickly and were 41-5 in the 16th over. The skipper Jake Lehman scored 33 runs and was not out playing a total of 126 balls along with Joe Mennie who was not out on 12 from 51 balls.
South Australia made a good comeback in their next match against Queensland where they took a 269-runs lead with Tom Cooper and Jake Lehmann scoring 178 and 126 respectively.
While this was a good lead to win the match from here, Queensland batsmen had other thoughts and batted out the last day ending the match in a draw with 2 fifties from Charlie Hemphrey (87) and Michael Neser (57) and an unbeaten hundred from Sam Heazlett who scored 118 from 356 balls.
South Australia bowlers got off to a good start getting the NSW to 61-3. From here, the NSW side had a 118-runs partnership for the 4th wicket which took away the game from South Australia.
Our Prediction for Victoria vs South Australia
Victoria are the favorites to win this match