Tshwane Spartans vs Paarl Rocks Prediction – Mzansi 21st Match
Tshwane Spartans won by 4 wickets
- Date: 5th December 2018
- Time: 5:30 PM IST
- Venue: SuperSport Park, Centurion
Tshwane Spartans – 1.75 Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.175 BET NOW
Paarl Rocks – 1.95 Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.195 BET NOW
Tshwane Spartans vs Paarl Rocks Betting Tips
- AB de Villiers has the odds of 2.80 in the Tshwane Spartans Top Batsman market. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.280 BET NOW
- AB de Villiers had made a major contribution in the successful chase against Jozi Stars in the 13th match scoring 39 off 21 balls. He was out cheaply in the next match for 7 runs against Cape Town Blitz.
- Dean Elgar who was the top team batsman for Tshwane Spartans in the last 2 matches with the scores of 37 and 79 has the odds of 3.75. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.375. BET NOW
- Gihahn Cloete, the wicket-keeper batsman for Tshwane Spartans has played some fine knocks at the start of the tournament and has the potential to score runs at the top. Though he hasn’t fired much in the recent matches for his side. BET NOW
- The odds for Gihahn Cloete are set at 4.50 in the Tshwane Top Batsman market. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.450. BET NOW
- Aiden Markram and Faf du Plessis are the favorites in the Paarl Rocks Top Batsman market with the odds of 3.25 each. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.325. BET NOW
- Faf du Plessis was the top batsman for Paarl Rocks in the last match scoring an unbeaten 76. While Aiden Markram’s scores in the last 2 innings were 48 and 50.
- Henry Davids who opens along side Aiden Markram for Paarl Rocks has the odds of 4.50 to be the top batsman for Paarl Rocks. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.450. BET NOW
- Henry Davids was out for 2 in the last match against Durban Heat, though he was the top batsman in the 14th match which was played at Durban scoring 46 off 25 balls.
- Jeevan Mendis leads the race to be Tshwane Spartans Top Bowler with the odds of 3.25. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.325. BET NOW
- Mendis picked 2 wickets in their last match against Cape Town Blitz, and was expensive conceding 33 runs in 3 overs.
- Sean Williams was the top bowler for Tshwane Spartans in the last match with the bowling figures of 2 for 14 in 2 overs. He had the figures of 0 for 14 in 4 overs against Jozi Stars at Centurion in the 13th match.
- The odds for Sean Williams are set at 7.50 in the top bowler market for Tshwane Spartans. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.750. BET NOW
Mzansi 21st Match Teams Comparison
Tshwane Spartans have won 2 of 6 matches and are placed at 5th place just below the Paarl Rocks in the points table for the Mzansi league so far.
Their last win was against Jozi Stars at the home venue in Centurion in the 13th match where they chased 188 successfully with 4 wickets in hand.
Tshwane Spartans played their last 3 matches at Centurion and have won 1.
In the recent match against Cape Town Blitz, the Tshwane Spartans bowlers reduced the CTB to 101-8 from 83-0 in 5 overs. What looked like a match in pocked for Tshwane Spartans, was turned around on its head by Quinton de Kock and the CTB finished at 172-9 in 20 overs.
Tshwane Spartans in return were all out for 112.
This was also seen in the 10th match against Nelson Mandela Bay Giants at Centurion where Tshwane Spartans were 35-3 chasing 144 and lost the match by 7 runs as per the DLS method.
The match against Jozi Stars was an exceptional one where the Tshwane bowlers conceded a lot of runs and picked few wickets, and the batsmen chased it down with some fine innings from Dean Elgar and AB de Villiers.
Dean Elgar and AB de Villiers are their strength when it comes to scoring big runs and Jeevan Mendis is their bowling strength along with Lutho Sipamla.
Paarl Rocks are at number 4 in the points table with 3 wins an 3 losses in 6 matches. They have won 2 of their last 3 matches. In their last match they successfully chased 155 runs with 9 wickets in hand against Durban Heat at Paarl.
Among the bowlers, Bjorn Fortuin has been consistent with the wickets and has picked 5 in last 2 matches. The bowling has been decent in the last matches. In the match against NMBG, Paarl Rocks bowlers picked 5 wickets for 28 runs in the last 5 overs.
While in the recent match against Durban Heat, they picked 3 wickets for 24 runs after Durban Heat lost their 1st wicket for 65. However, in this match the Paarl Rocks bowlers conceded 49 runs in last 28 balls and picked 1 wicket.
Paarl Rocks lost in their away game chasing against Nelson Mandela Bay Giants where they were all out for 120 with Aiden Markram scoring 50 runs.
Though Paarl Rocks made a strong comeback in the next match and chased 155 with 9 wickets in hand, it was at Paarl, and the Centurion venue has a different scoring pattern.
The average 1st innings score here is 167 and average 2nd innings score is 138.
The Tshwane Spartans have lost 2 of their last 3 matches chasing here.
Our Prediction for Tshwane Spartans vs Paarl Rocks
Paarl Rocks are likely to win this match.
The toss here will be crucial and if the team batting first manages to post 170 above, they will stand a good chance to win the match.