Tshwane Spartans vs Cape Town Blitz Prediction – Mzansi 17th Match
CTB won by 60 runs
- Date: December 01, 2018
- Time: 10:30 PM IST
- Venue: SuperSport Park, Centurion
Betting Odds for Tshwane Spartans vs Cape Town Blitz, 17th Match
- AB de Villiers is leading the race to be best batsmen for Tshwane Spartans with 3.00 (wager INR 100 and pocket INR 300) and for the Blitz it is Quinton de Kock with 3.40 (wager INR 100 and pocket INR 340)
- Dale Steyn is expected to be Blitz’s best bowler with odds of 4.00 (wager INR 100 and get INR 400) while for the Spartans Jeevan Mendis had odds of 3.60 (wager INR 100 and get INR 360) BET NOW
- For Man of the Match Market it is de Villiers ahead of everyone else with odds of 8.50 (wager INR 100 and get INR 850) BET NOW
- For most sixes in the match Spartans have odds of 2.05 (bet INR 100 and get INR 205) and Blitz have 2.10 (bet INR 100 and get INR 210) BET NOW
- In the highest opening partnership market it is 2.00 (bet INR 100 and win INR 200) for Spartans and 1.80 (wager INR 100 and win INR 180) for the Blitz BET NOW
Mzansi Match 17th Squads Comparison
AB de Villiers would have been very impressed with their last win against Jozi Stars. Coming after two straight losses this win would have lifted the spirits of the side. Despite having one of the most impressive batting line-ups in the tournament the Spartans were finding it difficult to win games. The batting was letting the side down and even the bowlers were all over the place. With the momentum back de Villiers would want his side to continue with the same form and win the upcoming game against the best side in the tournament so far. They can’t take it easy against the Blitz who have been in murderous form.
Deal Elgar impressed in the last game while his opening partner Gihahn Cloete has been in good form. The strength of the side is in its middle order where they have the likes of Corbin Bosch, Theunis de Bruyn and of course the great man de Villiers himself. There is Sean Williams to finish things in style. If these guys bat well the scoreboard would surely be on fire. As far as their bowling is concerned it is yet to impress. Lutho Sipamla and Corbin Bosch are going for too many runs. Jeevan Mendis has bowled well so far and the inclusion of Williams adds a new dimension to the bowling attack.
Cape Town Blitz
Farhaan Behardien’s men have looked the team to beat this season. They are comfortably sitting at the top of the points table with four wins. The washout in the last game would have disappointed the team as they fancy beating every opponent in this tournament. Behardien would like his men to play the same way they had done against Spartans in their previous encounter where they won by a comfortable margin of 49 runs. A win here would almost secure their place in the finals. They have worked as great unit so far in the tournament and would be looking forward to continuing with the same momentum.
Openers Janneman Malan and Quinton de Kock are in good form and have been setting up wins for the side. Andile Phehlukwayo is looking solid at No. 3 and with Behardien and Asif Ali in the middle they have the batting strength to take on any opposition attack. Bowling wise the side is being impressively led by Dale Steyn who is generating good pace up front. Others including Dane Piedt and George Linde have also supported him well so far. They have the right balance going in their bowling attack and can destroy any opposition.
Our Prediction for Tshwane Spartans vs Cape Town Blitz
Cape Town Blitz will win this game
In one of the most eagerly awaited contests so far in Mzansi Super League 2018 Tshwane Spartans will play Cape Town Blitz at their home ground SuperSport Park, Centurion. Blitz has looked great since the start of the season while the Spartans displayed their talent in the last game. On one hand would be great form for the Blitz while Spartans would like to bank on the experience of their skipper ADB. With hitters on both the sides it should be a run feast at Centurion, something that would entertain all the spectators in the stands.
Cape Town Blitz has looked the best team in the tournament and has won big matches. They would start as favourites in the upcoming game.