Tasmania vs Victoria 12th Match Prediction
- High odds can be found when the match is in-play. The markets like Runs at Fall of nth Wicket and Over at Fall of nth wicket have both 1-way and 3-way selections, the latter yielding higher returns
- For example, say Tasmania has lost 3 wickets for 180. The market for Runs at Fall of 4th Wicket would have odds for Over and Under a specific score e.g. 220.5 BET NOW
- There will be more selection in this market like Over 240, 210-240, Under 220. This is one example of what the selections in the Runs at Fall of 4th wicket market would look like BET NOW
- Among the 3 selections, the betting odds are highest for the 210-240 selection while all these selections have odds higher than the 1-way selection i.e. Over and Under 220.5 BET NOW
- The same pattern will be found in the Overs at Fall of 4th Wicket market with the range selection ( x Over – y Over) offering the highest betting odds BET NOW
- For example, the Tasmania is 180-4 in 65 overs. The selections and odds offered in the Over at Fall of 5th Wicket would be –73.5 – Over and Under – If you bet on Over 73.5, you will win the bet if the 4th wicket falls in the 74th Over or more BET NOW
- Whereas, if you bet on Under 73.5, you will win the bet if the 4th wicket fall is 73rd Over or less BET NOW
- Like the Runs at Fall of 4th Wicket market, this one too has 3 more selections offering higher odds that would fetch you higher returns on your bet
- These selections for instance would be – Over 75, 72-75, Under 70 BET NOW
- The odds for the 72-75 selection would be the highest since it specifies a range of overs in which the wicket should fall if the punter is to win
- Another market with great betting odds is the Method of Dismissal 6-Way market
- You can predict the method of dismissal of the next wicket from 6 given betting options. An LBW and Bowled selection in this market has higher odds than the Caught option
- The chances of the next man being caught out are always high, and the odds therefore are always low around 1.44 BET NOW
- Stumped, and Run Out have the highest odds as they are the most difficult method of dismissal to predict as they are unlikely in a Test match especially when the batsmen are well settled on the crease
Tasmania has won 1 in 3 matches in the Sheffield Shield 2018-19 season so far with their last match ending in a draw.
Tasmania played New South Wales in their last outing which was affected by rain as there was no play on Day 3.
Tasmania declared their 1st Innings on 115-4 and scored 264-7 in the 2nd innings chasing 350 as the Day 4 came to an end and the match ended in a draw.
Opening batsman Alex Doolan scored a half century in both innings for Tasmania. He missed his hundred by 10 runs in the 2nd innings. After 50+ runs partnerships for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd wicket, Tasmania were 199-3.
From there they lost 4 wickets for 51 runs and were 7 wickets down while 100 runs away from the target.
With 10 more overs left on the last Day of the Test match, Beau Webster along with Jackson Bird saved the match for Tasmania as he stayed on the crease not out scoring 80 off 211 balls. Jackson Bird was not out on 6 off 33 balls as he stopped the fall of wickets from one end.
This performance came after their loss to Western Australia in the 6th Match of Sheffield Shield 2018-19 season.
Against WA, Tasmania scored 226-10 in the 1st innings and trailing by 17 runs in the 2nd innings were all out for 208 setting an easy target for WA.
Western Australia chased down 195 with 7 wickets in hand.
The batting contributions from Tasmania batsmen had a similar pattern as seen against NSW. One opener scored a fifty in the 1st innings while the other was out cheaply, and the other opener scored a fifty in the 2nd innings while the 1st opener was out early.
The contributions from the middle order too came from only 2 specific batsmen in both the innings. Matthew Wade scored fifties in both the innings while Simon Milenko scored 36 and 20 in 1st and 2nd innings.
Tasmania would need all their batsmen to chip in if they look to win against Victoria.
Victoria have emerged as the strongest team of the Sheffield Shield 2018-19 season with 2 wins in 3 matches and no loss. Victoria won by an innings in both their wins while the last match against South Australia was drawn.
Victoria bowlers did a great job in the last match restricting South Australia to 244-10 in the 1st innings and the batsmen supported this bowling effort giving Victoria a 107-runs lead in the 1st innings.
Though Victoria had a lead in the 1st innings, it was all because of the 2 fifties by both their openers and a hundred scored by the captain batting at number 3. The middle order and lower order had no major contributions except for James Pattinson’s 32 runs at number 7.
James Pattinson picked 3 wickets for 24 runs in the 2nd innings. Scott Boland picked 2 in the 2nd innings and 7 in the 1st innings.
Victoria bowlers got the opposition all out for 230 setting themselves a target of 124-runs.
The last day of the Test was affected by rain while Victoria were 22-2 and the match ended in a draw.
Victoria are quiet ahead of Tasmania in terms of both bowling and the batting and will be very competitive in their next match against Tasmania.
Our Prediction for Tasmania vs Victoria
Victoria will win this match