Tasmania vs Queensland 18th Match Prediction
- Alex Doolan has the odds of 3.75 in the Tasmania Top Batsman 1st Innings market. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.375 BET NOW
- Alex Doolan scored 0 and 94 in the 12th match against Victoria at this same venue
- While Jordan Silk scored a hundred in the 2nd innings of the last match against Tasmania, Matthew Wade scored 137 in the 2nd innings against Victoria at this venue and was the top run scorer
- Jordan Silk has the odds of 4.75 and Matthew Wade fancies 5.00 odds in the Tasmania Top Batsman 1st Innings market. A Rs.100 bet on Jordan Silk would return Rs.475 on winning
- Joe Burns and Matthew Renshaw are the front runners to be the top batsman 1st innings for Queensland
- Burns scored 96 in the 1st innings of the last match against Victoria and was the top batsman in the 1st innings for Queensland. And Matt Renshaw was the top batsman in the 8th match against Western Australia scoring 89 in the 1st innings
- The odds for Joe Burns and Matthew Renshaw in the Queensland Top Batsman 1st Innings market are set at 4.00 and 4.25 respectively. A Rs.100 bet on Matthew Renshaw will return Rs.425 on winning
- Marnus Labuschagne has the odds of 5.50 in the top batsman 1st innings market for Queensland. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.550 BET NOW
- Labuschagne scored 47 in the 1st innings in the last match batting at number 5
- The market for Tasmania Total Runs from 1st over to 10th of the 1st innings has the odds of 2.70 for the Over 32.5 selection and 1.40 for the Under 32.5 selection. A Rs.100 bet on the Under selection will return Rs.140 on winning BET NOW
- Whereas the odds for Over and Under 29.5 selections in the market for Queensland Total Runs from 1st Over to 10th Over of the 1st innings are set at 1.85 and 1.80. A Rs.100 bet on Under selection will return Rs.180 BET NOW
Tasmania won their last game against South Australia at this same venue in Hobart by 189 runs. This was their 2nd win of the season coming right after the loss to Victoria at the same venue.
Tasmania were all-out for 81 against Victoria in the 12th match at Hobart in the 1st innings. Though they bounced back in the 2nd innings scoring 476-10 with both their openers scoring in the 90’s and a 137-runs innings from Matthew Wade, Tasmania lost to Victoria by 6 wickets.
This scoring pattern was seen in the next match against South Australia where Tasmania were all out for 185 in the 1st innings but scored 353-8 in the second.
Tasmania bowlers were crucial in their win over South Australia as they won by 189 runs. Jackson Bird picked 2 and 4 wickets in 1st and 2nd innings while Gabe Bell picked 4 and 3 wickets contributing to Tasmania’s 189-runs win.
Queensland handed Victoria their 1st defeat in the 14th match at Brisbane. Queensland defeated Victoria by 8 wickets as they chased down 90 runs in the 2nd innings successfully.
Michael Neser and Mark Steketee both picked 3 and 4 wickets in both the innings. These bowling figures by the two bowlers wrapped up the Victoria side for 167 in the 1st innings and 191 in the second, giving Queensland a small target to chase.
Queensland batting performance wasn’t top notch in their last away game at Canberra against the New South Wales.
Marnus Labuschagne was the only batsman to make major contribution to the total with his half century among the top 5 batsman in the Queensland batting lineup.
Michael Neser (62) and Mark Steketee (41) added crucial runs to the total batting at number 8 and 9. The lack of performances in the middle and the top gave the opposition a 19-runs lead which the NSW then converted to 379, thus setting a good target of 380 runs for Queensland.
Queensland were all-out for 216 in the 2nd innings with only Jack Wildermuth (84) and Joe Burns (36) crossing the 20-runs mark. They lost the match by 163 runs.
Our Prediction for Tasmania vs Queensland
Tasmania are the favourites to win this match