Sylhet Sixers vs Comilla Victorians Prediction – BPL 16th Match
Comilla won by 8 wickets
- Date: 15th January 2019
- Time: 6:00 PM IST
- Venue: Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Sylhet
Sylhet Sixers – 2.10 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.210 if Sylhet Sixers win) BET NOW
Comilla Victorians – 1.58 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.158 if Comilla Victorians win) BET NOW
- David Warner leads with odds of 3.35 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.335) in the top batsman market for Sylhet Sixers. BET NOW
- Litton Das and Nicholas Pooran follow with odds of 4.45 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.445) and 4.85 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.485) in the same market. BET NOW
- Tamim Iqbal and Evin Lewis are the front runners in the top batsman market for Comilla Victorians with odds of 3.65 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.365) and 3.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.375) BET NOW
- While Imrul Kayes has odds of 4.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.475), Shahid Afridi fancies odds of 8.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.875) in the same market. BET NOW
- Sandeep Lamichhane leads with odds of 3.45 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.345) followed by M Irfan with odds of 4.15 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.415) in the top bowler market for Sylhet Sixers. BET NOW
- For Comilla Victorians Shahid Afridi leads with odds of 3.80 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.380) in the top team bowler market. BET NOW
- M Shahid and M Saifuddin share odds of 4.35 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.435) in the same market. BET NOW
- While Evin Lewis leads in he Man of the Match market with odds of 8.25 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.825), Tamim Iqbal and David Warner share odds of 8.50 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.850) BET NOW
Bangladesh Premier League 16th Match Squad Comparison
With 1 win in 3 matches, Sixers are 6th in the points table. They registered their 1st win of the BPL 2018-19 season defeating he Chittagong Vikings in their 2nd match. Taskin Ahmed is in great form picking 7 wickets in last 2 matches. He was crucial in their victory over the Vikings, and his and his 3 for 38 against Dhaka in the last match put a dent in their innings.
Leaving aside the exception of Nicholas Pooran, who has been consistent in his batting at number 6, the Sixers batting hasn’t delivered in times of need. David Warner and Nicholas Pooran are their best bet going into this match, while their bowling attack consisting Sandeep Lamichhane, Taskin Ahmed, Sohail Tanvir is good enough to defend 160 plus total.
Sixers bowling has been good in the death overs, which should send a message to their batsmen that they get enough runs on the board and the bowlers will do their job.
With 2 wins and 2 losses in this season so far, the Victorians are placed at number 4 in the table. Their batting was a mix of all things in the last match as they managed to score 184 inspite of being 5 down for 86. Good news being Thisara Perera’s form with the bat, while his bowling not so good news.
Perera played an unbelievable innings of 74 off 26 balls, but the Victorians bled too many runs in the last 3 overs defending 184 and lost to Vikings in their last match. This came just after a clinical bowling performance against the Rajshahi Kings, where they restricted the opposition to 124.
While they have depth in their batting which can be crucial against the Sixers bowling attack, Victorians bowling needs to get back to their initial form of the tournament.
Our Prediction for Sylhet Sixers vs Comilla Victorians
Comilla Victorians start as favourites to win this match