Sylhet Sixers vs Chittagong Vikings Prediction – 7th Match
Sylhet Sixers won by 5 runs
- Date: 9th January 2019
- Time: 12:00 PM IST
- Venue: Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka
Sylhet Sixers – 2.00 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.200 if Sylhet Sixers win) BET NOW
Chittagong Vikings – 1.64 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.164 if Chittagong Vikings win) BET NOW
- David Warner leads with 3.45 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.345) odds in the team top batsman market for Sylhet Sixers. BET NOW
- He is followed by Andre Fletcher and Litton Das with 3.85 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.385) and 4.45 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.445) odds
- in the same market. BET NOW
- Nicholas Pooran was the top batsman for Sylhet Sixers in their 1st match scoring 41 off 26 balls. He has the odds of 4.85 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.485) in the top batsman market. BET NOW
- Luke Ronchi leads the race to be top batsman for Chittagong Vikings with the odds of 3.60 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.360). He wasn’t part of the playing XI in the 1st match. BET NOW
- Mohammad Shahzad was the top batsman for Chittagong Vikings in their last match scoring 27 runs. He has the odds of 3.95 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.395) in the team top batsman market. BET NOW
- Cameron Delport who opened the innings with Mohammad Shahzad has the odds of 4.45 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.445) in the same market. Though he didn’t strike well in the previous match, he has great potential and has played great knocks in the past. BET NOW
- Sandeep Lamichhane, the left-arm bowler from Nepal leads with 3.45 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.345) odds in the team top bowler market for Sylhet Sixers. BET NOW
- M Irfan and Al-Amin Hossain who picked 1 and 2 wickets in thier last match have the odds of 4.25 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.425) and 4.35 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.435) in the same market. BET NOW
- Robbie Frylinck picked 4 for 14 against Rangpur Riders and was top team bowler for Chittagong Vikings. He has the odds of 4.15 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.415) in the top team bowler market. BET NOW
- Abu Jayed and Nayeem Hasan picked 2 wickets each in that match. They have the odds of 4.25 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.425) and 4.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.475) in the same market for Chittagong Vikings. BET NOW
Bangladesh Premier League 7th Match Squad Comparison
They started their BPL 2018-19 season on a losing note being defeated by the Comilla Victorians. The new skipper David Warner didn’t get off to a great start as he was run out early in the innings. Nicholas Pooran was the only middle order batsman to necessary runs in the Sylhet Sixers’ innings. His 55-runs partnership with Alok Kapali was the only major partnership in the innings and ensured the Sixers score 120 plus in 20 overs.
While the batting performance was an utter disappointment, their bowlers were impressive with their spells. Sandeep Lamichhane and M Irfan picked wickets and were economical in their 4 overs. The Comilla Victorians chasing a target of 128 had to struggle to get there courtesy Sylhet bowling attack.
While they defeated the mighty Rangpur Riders in their opening match, it was an interesting mix of great bowling and a dismal bowling performance. The Vikings bowlers, Abu Jayed, Robbie Frylinck and Nayeem Hasan wrapped up the Rangpur Riders for just 98 runs in 20 overs. Nayeem Hasan and Robbie Frylinck bowled with economy rates of 2.50 and 3.50 and picked 2 and 4 wickets respectively.
While their bowling was very impressive, the Chittagong Vikings batsmen lost 7 wickets on their way to victory. Top order batsmen, Cameron Delport and Mohammad Ashraful were out for under 10, while the middle order consisting of Sikandar Raza and Mosaddek Hossain were both out for under 5 runs. The Vikings need to bring their A game against Sylhet Sixers. The Sixers have a great bowling attack in place and if Chittagong batsmen don’t show any signs of improvement, it will be a close call.
Our Prediction for Sylhet Sixers vs Chittagong Vikings
Chittagong Vikings are favourites to win this match
The batting in both teams is yet find the right momentum while both teams have great bowling attack. Given the strength in their bowling, it will eventually come down to which team has depth in batting and builds crucial partnerships in the innings.