Sydney Thunder vs Brisbane Heat Prediction – Big Bash 24th Match
Brisbane Heat won by 15 runs
- Date: January 08, 2019
- Time: 1:45 PM IST
- Venue: Sydney Showground Stadium, Sydney
Sydney Thunder – 1.80 (bet INR 100 and win INR 180 if Sydney Thunder wins) BET NOW
Brisbane Heat – 2.00 (bet INR 100 and win INR 200 if Brisbane Heat wins) BET NOW
Betting Tips for Sydney Thunder vs Brisbane Heat, 24th Match
- For Thunder Jos Buttler leads with odds of 3.40 (pocket INR 340 wagering INR 100) to be their best batsman while Chris Lynn had odds of 3.00 (pocket INR 300 wagering INR 100) for Brisbane Heat BET NOW
- Fawad Ahmed is expected to be best bowler for Thunder with 4.00 (pocket INR 400 betting INR 100) odds and for Brisbane Heat Mujeeb ur Rahman has 3.00 (pocket INR 300 betting INR 100) BET NOW
- Chris Lynn leads the odds table for Man of the Match with 7.50 (get INR 750 betting INR 100) odds and is followed by Jos Buttler with 8.00 (get INR 800 betting INR 100) BET NOW
- Sydney Thunder’s odds in highest opening partnership is 1.80 (win INR 180 betting INR 100) and that for Brisbane Heat is 2.00 (win INR 200 betting INR 100) BET NOW
- For most sixes in the game odds are 2.05 (make INR 205 betting INR 100) for Sydney Thunder and 2.10 (make INR 205 betting INR 100) for Brisbane Heat BET NOW
Sydney Thunder vs Brisbane Heat Match Odds by BetRally & Betway
Sydney Thunder vs Brisbane Heat 24th Match Squad Comparison
It was a grand start to the season for Shane Watson’s Sydney Thunder but they have suddenly seen a dip in their form. In the last four games they have just won once against Perth Scorchers who have been the worst team so far in the season. They go into this game having lost their last game against Melbourne Stars. Watson would know that given the stage of the tournament loss of form can prove to be dangerous. As his team plays a team that is itself struggling he would like his team to play their best game in front of their home crowd.
Jos Buttler has been one of the top performers of the season and Shane Watson too has played well making them a formidable pair. But it is in the middle that Callum Ferguson, Joe Root and Jason Sangha have seen a dip in their form which has let the side down. In Daniel Sams and Chris Green they have powerful hitters at the bottom. Their bowlers have been in good form with Fawad Ahmed and Sams looking good. Sam Rainbird has also been bowling well and if there is good support from Gurinder Sandhu and Jonathan Cook the side should play well in the next game.
Chris Lynn and his men finally had something to cheer about at the end of the last game against Perth Scorchers which they won comfortably. The made a bad start to the tournament losing their first three games against Adelaide Strikers, Hobart Hurricanes and Sydney Sixers. The chance of the team qualifying for the play-offs rests on how they perform in the upcoming games. Lynn would now hope the side his side successfully meets the challenge against Sydney Thunder in the next game as their opponents have also struggled so far in the season.
Max Bryant is playing well at the top of the order but there are few question marks around the form of Brendon McCullum who isn’t able to discover his mojo. Lynn has played well in most of the previous games and it is good news for the side that Matt Renshaw, Joe Burns and Ben Cutting played well in the last game. Their bowlers have had a good season so far with James Pattinson and Mujeeb Ur Rahman bowling well in the previous game. Brendan Doggett also did well and Josh Lalor has impressed all throughout the season. If the batsmen do their job the side has the bowling to win the next game.
Our Prediction for Sydney Thunder vs Brisbane Heat
Sydney Thunder shall win this game
We have witnessed some thrillers in Big Bash 2018-19 with few teams impressing with their performance. But the season hasn’t been great for Brisbane Heat so far and they have won just one game. Sydney Thunder on the other hand have had a mixed bag so far after a great start to the season and after six games they have won three of them. As they take on Heat at Sydney Showground Stadium it would almost be a survival game for their opponents. Brisbane Heat will have to give everything they have to be in contention for play-offs and this should make it a competitive game.
Sydney Thunder has had a better run in the season and they are playing at home which should make the favorites in the next game.