SRH vs KKR Prediction – IPL 38th Match
Sunrisers won by 9 wickets (with 30 balls remaining)
- Date: 21st April 2019
- Time: 4:00 PM IST
- Venue: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad
Sunrisers Hyderabad – 1.95 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.195 if SRH wins) BET NOW
Kolkata Knight Riders – 1.80 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.180 if KKR wins) BET NOW
Exclusive Bonus 110% UP TO ₹10,100 Bonus code: TOP10IND
SRH vs KKR Betting Tips 38th Match
- David Warner leads for SRH to be the team top batsman with odds of 3.00 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.300). While Jonny Bairstow follows with 3.60 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.360) in the same market. BET NOW
- Kane Williamson and Vijay Shankar have odds of 5.05 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.505) and 5.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.575) in the top batsman market for SRH. BET NOW
- For KKR, Chris Lynn leads to be the team top batsman with odds of 3.60 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.360). Andre Russell follows with 5.05 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.505) odds. BET NOW
- While Nitish Rana, the top batsman for KKR in their last game against RCB has odds of 5.45 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.545). BET NOW
- For SRH, Rashid Khan leads to be the team top bowler with odds of 3.35 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.335). While Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Siddarth Kaul share odds of 4.35 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.435) in the same market. BET NOW
- Kuldeep Yadav, the most expensive KKR bowler in the last match leads with 3.90 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.390) odds to be the top team bowler. Andre Russell and Harry Gurney share odds of 4.35 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.435) in the same market. BET NOW
IPL Match 38 Squad Comparison
SRH defeated CSK at home in their last match, registering a win after 3 consecutive losses. Hyderabad have lost two matches at their home in IPL 2019 so far against MI and DC. They lost chasing a low total on both occasions as their middle order suffered a huge collapse. Against DC, SRH went from 101-2 in the 16th over to 116-10 in the 19th over chasing 156 runs.
Their last match at this venue was against CSK where the Sunrisers lost the toss and were asked to bowl first. The bowlers continued their form restricting the visiting team to a lot total of 132-5. Chasing this target, both Jonny Bairstow and David Warner scored fifties and SRH won the match by 6 wickets. Their previous win had come against DC at Delhi, where SRH chased a similar target of 130 runs after opting to bowl first.
David Warner and Jonny Bairstow are crucial to their batting line-up and play a very important role in setting up a platform for a chase, however small the target may be. The middle order hasn’t fired recently, and Vijay Shankar, Kane Williamson, Deepak Hooda all have failed in last few matches to build partnerships. Jonny Bairstow and David Warner gave taken the responsibility to score at the top and will have to continue doing so. Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Khaleel Ahmed and Rashid Khan are the top picks among the bowlers and are expected to deliver for SRH.
Kolkata Knight Riders
KKR have now lost 4 matches in a row, 3 of which have come at Eden Gardens, Kolkata. Of their 3 losses at home, they batted first in 2 matches, while they opted to bowl in their last match against RCB. However, KKR bowlers, especially their spinners conceded a lot of runs, towards the end, giving RCB a huge advantage.
The top order couldn’t fire at a rate that was required to chase 214, and KKR were down to 33-3 in 5 overs. Robbie Uthappa showed a very poor batting performance scoring 9 off 20 balls adding the pressure to the batsmen following him. Andre Russell walked in when KKR were 79-4. Nitish Rana and Andre Russell together added 118 runs in the next 8 overs bringing KKR close to the victory. Rana finished unbeaten 85 off 46 balls, while Andre Russell scored 65 off 25 balls.
While KKR’s firepower Andre Russell continues his form, he might be struggling with his wrists which he had injured a few games ago, yet continued to play for the side. Russell was also great with the ball, finishing 1 for 17 in 3 overs, while Kudleep Yadav was the most expensive with 1 for 59 in 4 overs. KKR has a lot of things to sort out, from their batting order to bowling combinations. The side has some talented players, but form is what they struggle with at the moment. It will a tough task to take on SRH at away venue coming from 4 consecutive losses.
Our Prediction for SRH vs KKR
KKR are favourites to win this match
KKR cannot be ruled out yet, given the depth in their batting that can chase any score, while the track at Hyderabad can be helpful for KKR bowlers. SRH on the other hand have a much better bowling attack than KKR, but their batting strength lies at the top with the two overseas openers. Their middle and lower order has struggled in the recent matches and they will be relying on their bowling to win. Toss will be crucial as both teams would prefer bowling first,SRH relying on their bowling to restrict KKR to a low total, while KKR relying on their batting to chase down any total.
Back your SRH vs KKR match prediction with 110% bonus on your first deposit with Betrally India in an exclusive offer for our readers.