South Australia vs Victoria Prediction – Sheffield Shield 29th Match
Victoria won by 7 wickets
- Date: March 20-23, 2019
- Time: 05:30 AM IST
- Venue: Karen Rolton Oval, Adelaide, South Australia
South Australia – 2.50 (bet INR 100 and pocket INR 250 if South Australia wins) BET NOW
Victoria – 1.45 (bet INR 100 and win INR 150 if Victoria wins) BET NOW
Betting Tips for South Australia vs Victoria, 29th match
- Victoria have won five out of their nine games this season and are looking a strong team BET NOW
- South Australia haven’t won a single game this season and have struggled with their form this season BET NOW
- Victoria’s bowlers Peter Siddle, James Pattinson and Jon Holland are in great form at the moment. BET NOW
- Travis Head has odds of 3.75 (get INR 375 betting INR 100) to be the best batsman in the 1st innings for South Australia while Marcus Harris leads for Victoria with odds of 3.60 (get INR 360 betting INR 100) BET NOW
- Daniel Worrall and Joe Mennie share odds of 2.87 (get INR 287 betting INR 100) to be the best bowler for South Australia while Scott Boland leads for Victoria with 2.80 (get INR 280 betting INR 100) BET NOW
It has been a horrible season for Travis Head’s side and they have only managed to walk from one defeat to another. Their loss against Queensland in the last game by a margin of 43 runs summarized the performance of the side this season. They failed to score 174 runs in the second innings and were bowled out for mere 71 runs in their first innings. Skipper Head would want his side to take some positives from the next game as they take on Victoria and add a win to their name which will make their fans smile.
Conor McInerney and Jake Weatherald the openers failed once again and need to do well in the next game. Kelvin Smith, Travis Head, Jake Lehmann and Brad Davis are all talented batsmen and they need to bring an end to their poor run and score heavily in the upcoming game. Tom Andrews bowled well in the last game and so did Nick Winter, Joe Mennie and Luke Robins and they would be looking to keep up with the same momentum during the next game.
Travis Dean’s side is going from strength to strength. If there were any doubts about the abilities of this side they showed why they are the best team in the season after their victory in the last game against New South Wales. Despite scoring just 300 runs across two innings they won the game by a margin of 63 runs thanks to the impressive effort of their bowlers. Having already earned a place in the finals of this season the side would like to use the upcoming game to build momentum ahead of the all-important game.
Travis Dean and Marcus Harris make up a formidable opening pair and they have done well in the season. The middle order is very strong for the side having the likes of Will Pucovski, Nic Maddinson, Matthew Short and Cameron White with all the players having done well in the season so far the team would be extremely confident about its prospects for the next game. They have a strong bowling line-up in Peter Siddle, James Pattinson and Jon Holland who have done well this season. With Chris Tremain likely to return for the next game the bowling attack looks strong.
Our Prediction for South Australia vs Victoria, 29th Match
Victoria shall win the game
Victoria has had a great season in Sheffield Shield 2018-19. They have lost just once and won five of their games. They are into the finals of the season already riding on their strong performance. A confortable win the last game would have also added to the confidence of the side. South Australia on the other hand hasn’t won a single game so far in the season and looks a team in complete disarray. It will be interesting to see if they have something special in store for their last game in Karen Rolton Oval, Adelaide.
Victoria is in great form and has momentum on its side which shall make them favourites to win this game.