South Africa vs Sri Lanka Prediction – 4th ODI Match
Betting Tips for South Africa vs Sri Lanka 4th ODI
- Quinton de Kock has odds of 3.35 (betting INR 100 you can win INR 335) to be South Africa’s best performer with the bat and for Sri Lanka Niroshan Dickwella is leading with odds of 4.35 (betting INR 100 you can win INR 435) BET NOW
- Akila Dananjaya has odds of 3.55 (pocket INR 355 staking INR 100) to be the best bowler for Sri Lanka while Imran Tahir has odds of 3.70 (pocket INR 370 staking INR 100) to do so for South African side. BET NOW
- For Man of the Match in the game Quinton de Kock has odds of 6.90 (make INR 690 staking INR 100) and is followed by Faf du Plessis who has odds of 8.75 (make INR 875 staking INR 100) BET NOW
- In the highest opening stand market South Africa has odds of 1.58 (betting INR 100 you can make INR 158) while Sri Lanka has odds of 2.25 (betting INR 100 you can make INR 225) BET NOW
- For most sixes in the game the odds are 1.54 (win INR 154 wagering INR 100) for South Africa and 2.90 (win INR 290 wagering INR 100) for Sri Lanka BET NOW
Faf du Plessis would be a satisfied man having won the 5-Match series in three straight games. The fact that these games are a part of the side’s World Cup preparations would have made the skipper even happier. They are looking a good side at the moment with the batsmen and bowlers performing as expected. Having won the series already it gives him a good opportunity to test the bench strength ahead of the big tournament. Having lost the Test series du Plessis would like to whitewash the Sri Lankan team from here.
Quinton de Kock continues to impress in this series and scored a wonderful hundred in the last game. Hashim Amla is expected to come in place of Reeza Hendricks for the next game. In the middle order Faf du Plessis, Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller and Dwaine Pretorius are looking in good form. With someone like Andile Phehlukwayo to finish the innings the team would be confident about their batting. Kagiso Rabada and Lungi Ngidi have instilled fear in the minds of Sri Lankan batsmen. Imran Tahir and Pretorius are bowling well in the middle and they are expected to trouble the opponents.
More than the series loss in the last game skipper Lasith Malinga would be worried about the team’s preparations for the World Cup. In all the three games they have looked indifferent as a unit where players have suffered from the problems of inconsistency. The bowlers are spraying the ball all over the wicket with the batsmen don’t seem to have the temper to play a solid innings in the middle. There is trouble from every quarter for the side and the skipper would hope his men to come up with better performance in the next game.
The opening combination of Niroshan Dickwella and Avishka Fernando has been failing in this series and they would need to provide their team with a good start in the next game. In the middle order Oshada Fernando and Kusal Mendis have looked good but they would have to play a long innings for the side to win. The lower order should contribute more where Thisara Perera, Kamindu Mendis and Isuru Udana need to bat well. The bowling has proved ineffective so far with Malinga and Isuru Udana failing to pick early wickets. Kasun Rajitha and Akila Dhananjaya too have failed and they need to tighten their laces for the next game.
Our Prediction for South Africa vs Sri Lanka 4th ODI
South Africa shall win the 4th ODI
The Sri Lankan team is completely looking at sea in the on-going ODI series. They have lost the 5-Match series in three straight games and not even once in these games have they come close to challenging the South Africans. This is pretty surprising as they forced the world to take note of their performance when they won a historic Test series. Ahead of the World Cup their form in ODIs shows no improvement. South Africa on the other hand has played extremely professionally and would look to make it four wins in a row when the two sides meet at St George’s Park, Port Elizabeth.
From a cricket betting logic, the kind of form that South Africa have shown in the series so far would make them favourites to win the next game and make it 4-0