RR vs MI Prediction – IPL 36th Match
Royals won by 5 wickets (with 5 balls remaining)
- Date: 20th April 2019
- Time: 4:00 PM IST
- Venue: Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur
Exclusive Bonus 110% UP TO ₹10,100 Bonus code: TOP10IND
RR vs MI Betting Tips 36th Match
- Jos Buttler leads for Rajasthan Royals to be the team top batsman with odds of 3.10 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.310). While Steve Smith follows with 3.95 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs..395) odds. BET NOW
- Ajinkya Rahane and Sanju Samson have odds of 4.15 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.415) and 4.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.475) respectively in the same market. BET NOW
- Rohit Sharma leads for Mumbai Indians with odds of 3.35 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.335) in the top team batsman market, followed by Quinton de Kock who has odds of 3.95 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.395). BET NOW
- Odds for Suryakumar Yadav are set at 5.05 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.505) while Kieron Pollard fancies 7.25 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.850) odds in the same market. BET NOW
- Shreyas Gopal and Jofra Archer lead the team top bowler market for RR with odds of 3.25 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.325) and 3.35 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.335). BET NOW
- While Ben Stokes and Jayadev Unadkat have odds of 4.95 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.495) and 5.05 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.505) respectively. BET NOW
- For Mumbai Indians, Jasprit Bumrah leads with 3.45 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.345) odds to be the team top bowler. Lasith Malinga follows with odds of 4.35 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.435) BET NOW
- While odds for Jason Behrendorff in the team top bowler market are set at 4.45 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.445). BET NOW
- Mumbai Indians lead with odds of 1.76 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.176) in the highest opening partnership market. While the odds for RR in this market are set at 2.00 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.200) BET NOW
IPL Match 36 Squad Comparison
With 2 wins and 6 losses in IPL 2019 so far, RR find themselves at number 7 in the points table. Their 2nd win of the season came against MI at Wankhede in Mumbai. A solid batting performance from Jos Buttler ensured a win for RR chasing 188 runs. However, RR struggled towards the end, from a point where they needed 18 runs off 20 balls with 8 wickets in hand. They lost their 3rd wicket for 170, and later 3 more wicket fell within just 4 runs.
Rajasthan’s major concern has been their middle order and their last game against Punjab saw a few decisions going against them, like positioning Stuart Binny at number 7 in the batting order. Binny scored 33 off 11 balls at a strike rate of 300.00, though it was in vain given he was too late to arrive at the crease. Their top order hasn’t been able to fire at great strike rates except for Jos Buttler, which makes RR batting line-up vulnerable.
While Jofra Archer keeps impressing with the ball and is consistent in picking wickets for the Royals. RR’s last two homes games were complete disappointment with respect to their batting performances. They batted first on both occasion and scored 151-7 against CSK, and 139-3 against KKR. Dhawal Kulkarni, Jayadev Unadkat and Jofra Archer did well with the ball in their last home game against CSK all picking up a wicket each. While Kulkarni and Archer bowled at economies of under 5 r.p.o.
MI won 4 of their last 5 matches and have now jumped to number 2 in the points table with 6 wins in 9 matches. Of their 3 losses, 1 has come against Rajasthan Royals at their home ground. MI has a great bowling attack along with a deep batting line-up with good hitters like Hardik Pandya and Kieron Pollard in great form.
MI has confidence and winning momentum on their side with a recent victory away from home against DC. After a 57-runs opening stand in the power play against DC, Mumbai Indians lost 3 wickets between overs 7 to 10. However, their middler order comprising of Suryakumar Yadav and Krunal Pandya built the innings together and Hardik Pandya added the finishing touches to the MI innings with 32 off 15 balls.
Jasprit Bumrah finished 2 for 18, while Rahul Chahar picked 3 for 19. Krunal Pandya was economical and successful in his 2 overs picking up 1 for 7. MI has the luxury of great bowing options with pace and spin and have the potential to overpower RR batting. MI’s batting combinations are far ahead in terms of effectiveness than RR and have a clear edge.
Our Prediction for RR vs MI
MI are favourites to win this match
Jofra Archer will pose a challenge to MI hitters up top and in the death. However, given the form, planning and execution of game plan of MI, it is going to be an uphill battle for RR to defeat MI for a second time in this season.
Back your RR vs MI match prediction with 110% bonus on your first deposit with Betrally India in an exclusive offer for our readers.