RR vs CSK Prediction – IPL 25th Match
Super Kings won by 4 wickets (with 0 balls remaining)
- Date: April 11, 2019
- Time: 8:00 PM IST
- Venue: Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur
Exclusive Bonus 110% UP TO ₹10,100 Bonus code: TOP10IND
RR vs CSK Betting Tips
- Jos Buttler has odds of 3.35 (stake INR 100 and make INR 335) to be best batsman for Rajasthan Royals and for the CSK Shane Watson is in the lead with odds of 3.55 (stake INR 100 and make INR 355) BET NOW
- Shreyas Gopal is leading with odds of 3.35 (stake INR 100 and make INR 335) to be Royals’ best bowler while for the Super Kings Dwayne Bravo leads with 3.90 (stake INR 100 and make INR 390) BET NOW
- Jos Buttler has odds of 8.50 (betting INR 100 you can pocket INR 950) to be the Man of the Match in the game and he is tailed by Shane Watson with odds of 9.50 (betting INR 100 you can pocket INR 950) BET NOW
- For maximum sixes in the game the odds for Super Kings is 1.95 (get INR 195 wagering INR 100) and that for Rajasthan Royals is 2.05 (get INR 205 wagering INR 100) BET NOW
- For highest opening stand the odds for Royals stands at 2.00 (stake INR 100 and make INR 200) and that for CSK is 1.76 (win INR 176 wagering INR 100) BET NOW
IPL Match 25 Squad Comparison
The season has started on a sour note for the Rajasthan Royals and skipper Ajinkya Rahane has too many problems on his hand. The side has lost four out of their five games so far are struggling at the bottom half of the table. Their humiliating defeat in the last game against the Knight Riders is a reflection of the form the winners of the inaugural edition have been in. They have failed to win games at home and this is affecting their morale. As they take on tournament favorites CSK in the next game the skipper would want his men to put their foot forward and rise up to the challenge that Super Kings would throw at them.
Ajinkya Rahane’s form is not helping the team’s cause but his opening partner Jos Buttler has done well so far in the season. Steven Smith looks in sublime form at the moment. Ben Stokes, Stuart Binny and Rahul Tripathi have good hitting abilities but they have failed to convert their starts into big scores so far. The middle order needs to fire in the next game for the side to win. The bowling attack is yet to impress as a unit in the tournament. Jofra Archer and Shreyas Gopal have done well so far but the form of Dhawal Kulkarni and Krishnappa Gowtham isn’t helping the side. Along with Stokes and Sudhesan Midhun the side needs to keep the line tight in the next game.
Chennai Super Kings
They are the defending champions and so far MS Dhoni’s side has lived up to that reputation. In six games they have won five and are sitting comfortably in the top of the table taking giant steps towards earning a place in the play off stage of the tournament. The batting has fired for the side and the bowlers have been brilliant winning games for the side getting opponents out cheaply. Dhoni would know that a win in the next game can put them in a comfortable spot in the points table and they would be eager to seal a spot in the play-off stage of the tournament.
Shane Watson has looked in great form this season and Faf du Plessis too has played his part well as a opener. Suresh Raina and Ambati Rayudu are doing well playing within their limits in the season so far. The team has a battery of finishers in MS Dhoni, Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo and Keder Jadhav and they can challenge any opponent attack. The bowlers have won most of the games for the side this season. Deepak Chahar and Harbhajan Singh have been in great form. Imran Tahir is making good use of the conditions while Bravo, Scott Kuggeleijn and Jadeja add variety and strength to the bowling attack.
Our Prediction for RR vs CSK
Chennai Super Kings shall win this game.
If there was ever any doubt as to why the Chennai Super Kings are the hot favorites to win the 2019 edition of the Indian Premier League they put them at rest with their thumping victory over the KKR in the last game. The table toppers now move to Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur where they would take on the home side Rajasthan Royals. The Royals are in poor run of form at the moment and have won only one out of their five games so far. It would be interesting to see if they are able defeat CSK who look far ahead of all other sides at the moment.
Based on the form and momentum and the form the sides are in CSK would surely start as outright favorites to win this game.
If you wish to bet on the RR vs CSK game and during other games of the IPL 2019 season you can bet with our exclusive betting partner Betrally. They are offering 110% top up on deposit to our users.