RCB vs CSK Prediction – IPL 39th Match
RCB won by 1 run
- Date: April 21, 2019
- Time: 8:00 PM IST
- Venue: M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
Exclusive Bonus 110% UP TO ₹10,100 Bonus code: TOP10IND
RCB vs CSK 39th Match Betting Tips
- Virat Kohli has odds of 2.85 (bet INR 100 and win INR 285) to top score for the RCB while Shane Watson leads for Super Kings with 3.90 (bet INR 100 and win INR 390) BET NOW
- Yuzvendra Chahal has odds of 2.85 (wagering INR 100 you can make INR 285) to be best bowler for RCB while Imran Tahir leads for CSK with 3.45 (wagering INR 100 you can make INR 345) BET NOW
- In the Man of the Match market Virat Kohli has odds of 6.40 (wagering INR 100 you can make INR 640) while AB de Villiers is next to him with 8.50 (wagering INR 100 you can make INR 850) BET NOW
- For most sixes in the game the odds stand at 1.76 (make INR 176 betting INR 100) for RCB and 2.30 (make INR 230 betting INR 100) for CSK BET NOW
- In the market for highest opening stand CSK’s odds stands at 1.76 (make INR 176 betting INR 100) and for RCB it is 2.00 (make INR 200 betting INR 100) BET NOW
IPL Match 39 Squad Comparison
Royal Challengers Bangalore
Virat Kohli’s side has seen many lows in this season but the side and its fans would for a long time remember their last game against the Knight Riders. After their string of poor performances earlier in the season the side made a strong statement against the KKR. The skipper led from the front making a wonderful hundred to set up a big total. While their bowling was still found wanting they were able to hold on to their nerves at the right time. Kohli would hope his men to perform the same way as they take on table toppers Super Kings in the next game.
It was a Virat Kohli special in the last game that won it for the side. His opening partner Parthiv Patel after doing well early in the season hasn’t been in great touch in the recent games. He would look to make amends in the next one. Akshdeep Nath, Moeen Ali and Moeen Ali played their part well in the last game. With Heinrich Klaasen and Pawan Negi and AB de Villiers likely to come in the side had good hitting abilities. Bowling still remains a worry for the side as they conceded more than 200 in the last game. Yuzvendra Chahal and Moeen Ali have had a good season so far but the rest haven’t been impressive. Dale Steyn, Navdeep Saini and Mohammed Siraj will need to bowl well in the next game for the side to win.
Chennai Super Kings
MS Dhoni’s absence was felt by the CSK in the last game as they went down against the Sunrisers Hyderabad in a low scoring encounter. Suresh Raina wasn’t able to fill into the big shoes of Dhoni as a skipper and in all likelihood the veteran would return to take charge of the team in the next match. CSK are currently sitting at the top of the points table and have nearly put their step forward into the play off stage of the tournament. Having humbled RCB in the first game of the season Dhoni would be looking to repeat that success in the next game.
Faf du Plessis and Shane Watson have given the side good starts in most of the games this season and they would be looking to do the same in the next game. The middle order is pretty strong for the side with Suresh Raina and Kedar Jadhav having done well. Ambati Rayudu’s performance in the last game would have also lifted spirits of the side. With Dhoni, Sam Billings and Jadeja they have a strong batting order. Imran Tahir and Jadeja have been the go to bowlers for the CSK this season. If they find good support from Shardul Thakur and Deepak Chahar the side is expected to do well in the next game.
Our Prediction for RCB vs CSK
Chennai Super Kings will win this game.
In the last game the Royal Challengers offered something for their fans to cheer about. As they take on Super Kings in the next game of Indian Premier League at their home ground M. Chinnaswamy Stadium the home side would be looking to maintain the same momentum. CSK for a rare instance come into this game with a loss behind them though they have been the best side in the tournament by a distance. With both sides being hungry for a win the next game would surely be one of the most interesting ones.
RCB would be upbeat after their performance in the last game are they are also playing at home. CSK however look a stronger side and would be favorites to win this one.
If you plan to stake your money during RCB vs CKS game or for other games in the IPL our exclusive betting partner Betrally has a 110% top offer on deposits for our users