Rangpur Riders vs Chittagong Vikings Prediction – BPL 1st Match
Chittagong Vikings won by 3 wickets
- Date: 5th January 2019
- Time: 12:00 PM IST
- Venue: Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka
- Chris Gayle, the run machine has the odds of 3.10 (Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.310) to be the top team batsman for Rangpur Riders. BET NOW
- Alex Hales and the South African T20 specialist AB de Villiers have the odds of 3.85 (A Rs.100 bet will return Rs.385) and 3.95 (A Rs.100 bet will return will return Rs.395) in the Home Team Top Batsman market. BET NOW
- Luke Ronchi and Mohammad Shahzad are the leading contenders to be the top team batsman for Chittagong Vikings with the odds of 3.65 and 3.95 (Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.395) BET NOW
- Oshane Thomas has the odds of 3.70 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.370) in the team top bowler market for Rangpur Riders, while Mashrafe Mortaza fancies 4.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.475) odds in the same market. BET NOW
- Sunzamul Islam is the favourite contender to be the top bowler for Chittagong Vikings with the odds of 4.15 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.415) while M Nihaduzzaman has the odds of 4.25 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.425) in this market. BET NOW
- Chris Gayle and AB de Villiers lead the race to Man of The Match with the odds of 7.75 and 8.50. (A Rs.100 bet on Chris Gayle will return Rs.775) BET NOW
- The odds for the Yes selection in the A Fifty Score in Match market has odds of 1.35. (A Rs.100 bet will return Rs.135) BET NOW
- With batsmen like AB de Villiers, Chris Gayle, C Delport, chances are a fifty will likely be scored in this match.
Rangpur Riders vs Chittagong Vikings Match Odds by BetRally & Betway
Rangpur Riders vs Chittagong Vikings, 1st Match Squad Comparison
Mashrafe Mortaza will be leading his defending champions team into the Bangladesh Premier League 2018-19 season with players like Mohammad Mithun, Nazmul Islam, Ravi Bopara and Chris Gayle being retained from the previous season.
Riders have signed Windies pacer Oshane Thomas and former South African cricketer AB de Villiers for this season along with Alex Hales, Rilee Rossouw, and Benny Howell for the 2018-19 season.
The new signings have made the Rangpur Riders even stronger and their squad now looks solid and ready to start on a winning note.
Chittagong Vikings have retained Luke Ronchi, Sikandar Raza and Sunzamul Islam for the 2018-19 season of the Bangladesh Premier League.
With Mushfiqur Rahman drafted as the icon player for the Vikings, Cameron Delport, Dasun Shanaka, and Najibullah Zadran are among some other new signings for this season.
Mohammad Ashraful will be returning to professional cricket with the Chittagong Vikings after serving a 5-year ban.
While Mohammad Shahzad can be expected to put on great innings as he has done in the Afghanistan Premier League last year.
With the likes of Ronchi, Delport and Mohammad Shahzad, fans can expect some great action.
Our Prediction for Rangpur Riders vs Chittagong Vikings
Rangpur Riders are the favourites to win this match
The new signings for both the teams are promising and it is to be seen in the first few matches what can be expected of these players on the Bangladesh soil. While Rangpur Riders have a great batting line-up and the players have been in great form in the recent past and can be expected to give the Riders the winning edge over the Vikings.
Cricket betting sites will see a lot of action during in-play when these two team lock horns at Dhaka.