Rajasthan Royals vs Kings XI Punjab Prediction – IPL 4th Match
Betting Tips for Rajasthan Royals vs Kings XI Punjab, 4th match
- RR and KXIP played 2 head-to-head matches last year, winning 1 each. BET NOW
- Rajasthan Royals won the T20 played at this venue against KXIP last season BET NOW
- RR won 5 out of 7 T20s played at this venue in IPL 2018 season. BET NOW
- Jos Buttler leads with 3.20 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.320) odds to be the top batsman for Rajasthan Royals. While Ajinkya Rahane follows with 4.25 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.425) odds. BET NOW
- Chris Gayle leads for Kings XI Punjab with odds of 3.60 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.360) in the team top batsman market. He is followed by KL Rahul with odds of 3.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.375) in the same market. BET NOW
- Jofra Archer leads the race to be top bowler for Rajasthan Royals with 3.55 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.355) odds. Oshane Thomas and Jayadev Unadkat share 4.35 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.435) odds. BET NOW
- Andrew Tye tops the table of odds in the team top bowler market for KXIP with 3.50 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.350) odds. BET NOW
IPL 4th Match Squad Comparison
After being out of the IPL for 2 straight years, the Royals made a great comeback in 2018, finishing 4th in the table and making it t he Eliminator. However, they lost to KKR in the eliminator match.
Ajinkya Rahane will be leading the Royals in the IPL 2019 season. To strengthen their batting order, the Royals will have the services of Ben Stokes, Steven Smith, and Jos Buttler. While Sanju Samson can given the a good start opening the innings along with Ajinkya Rahane.
In the bowling department, Oshane Thomas joins the Royals along with Jofra Archer, two of whom can be dangerous with pace and their accuracy. Along with Krishnappa Gowtham, the spin attack will see New Zealand leg-break bowler Ish Sodhi. They have a strong all-rounder in Ben Stokes, and good medium pace bowlers like Jayadev Unadkat and Dhawal Kulkarni.
Kings XI Punjab
Ravichandran Ashwin, skipper of KXIP will be keen on getting his side to a good start in this season. They finished at number 7 in the last season with 6 wins in 14 matches.
While they defeated Rajasthan Royals at Indore, they lost the match at Jaipur in IPL 2018 season. The last time they played RR, was at Jaipur where Lokesh Rahul scored 95 and yet Punjab failed to chase 159 runs target.
This time around they would be much happier to start with Chris Gayle at the top given his recent form in the limited overs format. Lokesh Rahul, too has found his magic touch and looks in great form. With their two openers sorted, it comes down to the middle order to score runs. Mayank Agarwal and David Miller would make a solid duo in the middle to build partnerships along with Nicholas Pooran and Moises Henriques.
Mujeeb Ur Rahman will be very crucial in picking up wickets along with R Ashwin. Mujeeb has been doing very well recently with the white ball and can be expected to start off the season with a bang. While Sam Curran and Mohammad Shami will lead the pace attack, the latter just finding his form and looking fit and promising to deliver.
Our Prediction for Rajasthan Royals vs Kings XI Punjab
Rajasthan Royals are favourites to win this match
As both teams start afresh, their combinations for this season are to be seen. Royals with their bowling and batting strength and their record at home will start a s favourites to win this match. To win handsomely during RR vs KXIP game and for the rest of the season you can bet with our exclusive partners Betrally and enjoy up to 110% top up on your deposit