Queensland vs Western Australia 8th Match Prediction
- Western Australia Fall of 1st wicket 1st innings market offers odds of 1.83 for both Over and Under 24.5 selections. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.183 BET NOW
- Western Australia lost their 1st wicket for 7 runs in their last match against Tasmania while against Victoria Western Australia fall of 1st wicket was for 23 runs in the 1st innings
- Queensland Fall of 1st Wicket 1st Innings market offers odds of 1.83 for both Over and Under 28.5 selections. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.183 BET NOW
- Queensland fall of 1st wicket in last 2 matches was on 5 and 8 runs in the 1st innings
- The 3 markets for Queensland total runs – 1st Over to 5th Over 1st Innings are (14.5 runs), (19.5 runs) and (23.5 runs). The odds for the Over 9.5 selection are set at 1.20, while the odds for Over 14.5 selection are set at 1.85. If you bet Rs.100 on Over 14.5 selection you will Rs.185 on winning this bet BET NOW
- Similarly, for Western Australia total runs – 1st Over to 5th Over 1st Innings the markets are available for runs in the range – 9.5, 14.5 and 19.5
- The Over 9.5 selection has the odds of 1.18, while the Under 14.5 selection has the odds of 1.85. If you bet Rs.100 on Under 14.5 you will get Rs.185 on winning the bet
- The odds are higher in the Western Australia total runs – 1st Over to 10th Over 1st Innings market. The selection Under 36.5 has the odds of 1.44 while the odds for Over 26.5 selection are set at 1.36. If you bet Rs.100 on Under 36.5 you will get Rs.144 on winning BET NOW
- For Queensland Total Runs – 1st Over to 10th Over 1st Innings market the odds for Under 30.5 selection are set at 1.85. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.185 BET NOW
- Even higher odds are offered for the Under 41.5 selection in the Queensland Total Runs – 1st over to 15th Over 1st Innings market – 2.40. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.240 BET NOW
- Though most of the betting markets in the Match Coupons are available for runs to be scored in different sessions, it is always a good idea to bet during in-play on these markets to win good profits
Queensland has played 2 matches and lost 1 of them, while the second match was drawn. Queensland lost their 1st match of the Sheffield Shield 2018-19 season to Tasmania by 246 runs.
They were all out twice in the match – 148-10 in the 1st innings and 93-10 in the second. No Queensland batsman scored a fifty in the match, though their bowlers made a good comeback in the second innings when Mitchell Swepson and Mark Steketee picked 3 wickets each and got the opposition all out for 132.
Queensland put a better performance in their second match and upped their game in the second innings denying South Australia a win. After South Australia had taken a 274-runs lead in 2nd innings, Queensland lost 3 wickets early in the innings at 63.
South Australia needed wickets to win the match, and Queensland batsman denied them just that and went on to put a 100-runs plus partnership for the 4th wicket and Sam Heazlett stayed not out on 118 with Michael Nesser (57) and the match was drawn.
Western Australia has won 1 and lost 1 match of the 2 played in the Sheffield Shield 2019-19 so far. After losing to Victoria in their 1st match by an innings and 45 runs, Western Australia made a good comeback defeating Tasmania by 7 wickets in their second match.
In the match against Tasmania Cameron Green picked 6 wickets for 30 and David Moody had the bowling figures of 3 for 39 in the 1st innings. Western Australia took a small lead with only 1 and century in their innings from Shaun Marsh (80) helping the team total to get to 243 in the 1st innings.
Western Australia bowlers picked wickets regularly in the 2nd innings where Marcus Stoinis, Matthew Kelly and Jhye Richardson picked 2 wickets each and Cameron Green finished 3 for 13.
Even after 2 early set back in the Western Australia 2nd innings, Shaun Marsh (98) and Hilton Cartwirght (84) made sure the team gets to 195 with 7 wickets in hand.
Western Australia were better in the bowling department from their 1st match performance where they conceded 504 runs to Victoria.
Our Prediction for India vs West Indies
Western Australia are likely to win this match
Though it will be a tough contest with both teams making a comeback in their previous match and improving on their performances from their 1st match.