Paktia Panthers vs Kabul Zwanan semi-final 2 Prediction and Betting Tips
Kabul won by 90 runs
- Date: 20/10/2018
- Time: 09:30 PM IST
- Venue: Sharjah Cricket Stadium
Paktia Panthers vs Kabul Zwanan Betting Odds
Paktia Panthers – 2.10 If you bet Rs.100 on Paktia Panthers you will get Rs.210 if Paktia Panthers win BET NOW
Kabul Zwanan – 1.72 If you bet Rs.100 on Kabul Zwanan you will get Rs.172 if Kabul Zwanan win BET NOW
Paktia Panthers vs Kabul Zwanan Betting Tips
- Mohammad Shahzad who scored a fifty and was the top team batsman in the last match has the odds of 3.50 to be the Top Team Batsman. If you bet Rs.100 on Mohmmad Shahzad you will get Rs.350 on winning the bet.
- Luke Ronchi and Hazratullah Zazai both have the odds of 4.00 in the Top Team Batsman market. If you bet Rs.100 Luke Ronchi you will get Rs. 400 if Ronchi is the top team batsman for Kabul.
- The odds for C Delport No in the Batsman to Score a Fifty in the Match are set at 1.20. If you bet Rs.100 on this selection you will get Rs.120 if C Delport doesn’t score a fifty in this match.
- Both the teams Paktia Panthers and Kabul Zwanan have the odds of 1.90 to bet the Team to Make Highest 1st 6 Overs Score. If you bet Rs.100 on Kabul Zwanan you will get Rs.190 on winning the bet.
- Given the current form of both these teams it will be a tough competition as to which team will score the highest 1st 6 overs score.
- With Mohammad Shahzad at the top for Paktia Panthers, there are chances the team will score 60 plus in 1st 6 overs if they don’t lose any wicket.
- Same goes for the Kabul Zwanan with Hazratullah Zazai and Luke Ronchi opening the innings for them. If both these batsmen play out all the 6 overs and no wicket is lost for Kabul, the runs on the scoreboard will likely be 60 plus and if Hazratullah Zazai gets going, they might as well be the Team to Make Highest 1st 6 Overs Score.
Paktia Panthers vs Kabul Zwanan Betting Odds by Bet365 & Betway
Kabul Zwanan are the favourites to win this match.
Paktia Panthers were good in their last match against the Kabul Zwanan and chased successfully, Kabul Zwanan will likely be stronger in the bowling department than the last time with their top bowlers and captain Rashid Khan back in the side.
Paktia Panthers defeated Kabul Zwanan in their last league match. They chased down a target of 169 successfully in 19.4 overs. Mohammad Shahzad scored a brilliant fifty at the top with 8 fours and 3 sixes scoring 62 runs off 37 balls.
CS MacLeod supported the captain with his 35 off 30 balls inning. Shahid Afridi gave the finishing touch to the chase with his 19-balls 30 runs with 3 fours and 1 six.
Rashid Khan was missing from the Kabul Zwanan team line-up for that match along with other bowlers that included Fareed Ahmad and Zahir Shehzad.
It would be interesting to see how Paktia Panthers would chase in presence of Rashid Khan as a captain in the Kabul Zwanan side.
Kabul Zwanan ha a very strong batting line-up which includes the centurion Hazratullah Zazai, and opening batsman Luke Ronchi who is best known to give quick start for his team a the top.
When it comes to chasing big totals Kabul Zwanan has time and again proved their potential in every chase. They chased 219 successfully in their 1st match against Paktia Panthers. They scored 200 plus chasing against Balkh Legends.
With Laurie Evans in the middle and Rashid Khan as a great finisher lower down the order Kabul Zwanan look pretty strong in the batting department.
Though the Kabul Zwanan bowlers have leaked a lot of runs whether they’re batting first or second, Rashid Khan has a great amount of experience play in the T20 leagues and has himself won Sunrisers Hyderabad the semi-final in the last edition of IPL where his inning was very crucial in the chase.
If they bat first and go all guns blazing like the Balkh Legends did in the semi-final 1, the pressure would be on the Paktia Panthers to chase in a knockout match against the top T20 bowler in the world, Rashid Khan.