Paarl Rocks vs Cape Town Blitz 11th Match Prediction
- The betting odds for the Over 41.5 selection in the Paarl Rocks Total Runs – 1st Over to 6th Over market on Betway Sports are set at 1.44. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.144 BET NOW
- Paarl Rocks 1st 6 overs score in their 2 matches in the Mzansi Super League 2018 were 62-1 and 58-2. Both these scores were at this same venue
- The odds for Over 320.5 selection are set at 1.66 while the Under 320.5 selection has the odds of 2.10 in the Total Runs in Match market at Bet365. A Rs.100 bet on the Over selection would return Rs.166 on winning BET NOW
- In the market for A Fifty to be Scored in the Match, the Yes selection has the odds of 1.20 and the No selection has the odds of 4.33. A Rs.100 bet on the Yes selection will return Rs.120 on winning BET NOW
- Looking at the venue scoring pattern and the batsmen in form it is very likely a fifty will be scored in the match
- The odds for Paarl Rocks in the Highest Opening Partnership market are set at 2.00 while the Cape Town Blitz have the odds of 1.80 in the same market. A Rs.100 bet on PR will return Rs.200 on winning BET NOW
- Paarl Rocks had an opening partnership of 22 and 28 runs in the last 2 matches, while Cape Town Blitz had an opening partnership of 99 runs in their last match against Jozi Stars. CTB had scored 41 runs for the 1st wicket against NMBG in the match no.7
- Another market with odds over 2.00 is the 1st Over Total Runs market. The odds for Under 5.5 are set at 2.00, while Over 5.5 has the odds of 1.72 BET NOW
- M Klinger has the odds of 3.75 in the Top Team Batsman market for Paarl Rocks. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.375 BET NOW
- Henry Davids scored 60 runs in the last match and was the top team batsman for Paarl Rocks. He has the odds of 4.50 in the same market. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.450 BET NOW
- Quinton de Kock has the odds of 3.50 in the Top Team Batsman market for Cape Town Blitz. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.350 BET NOW
- Quinton de Kock scored 74 runs in the last match abasing Jozi Stars and was the top team batsman
- Janneman Malan has scored 2 consecutive half centuries in last 2 matches. He has the odds of 4.00 in the Top Team Batsman market. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.400 BET NOW
Paarl Rocks have played 2 matches in the Mzansi Super League 2018 so far and have lost on both occasions. Their top players Cameron Delport and Dwayne Bravo have left to play in the T10 league in UAE.
In both the matches they have played so far, the bowling has been very expensive as the Paarl Rocks conceded more than 200 runs in both the matches fielding first.
In their 1st match against Tshwane Spartans the Paarl Rocks batsmen put a great effort in chasing 204 runs and lost by 1 run. The star performer for Paarl Rocks was Cameron Delport who scored 73 off 43 balls. However, he will not be seen in the upcoming matches.
In the 2nd match, Paarl Rocks again conceded over 200 runs to Jozi Stars who were batting first. Chasing a target of 210 runs without Cameron Delport in the side, captain Henry Davids alone played a 36-balls 60 runs innings and had no other batsman supporting him and Paarl Rocks were all out for 149.
Paarl Rocks are clearly struggling with both bowling and batting when they go up against a top team like Cape Town Blitz who have won all their matches, PR fall way behind. .
Cape Town Blitz
Cape Town Blitz have won 4 of their 4 matches in the Mzansi Super League 2018 so far. Of the 4 wins they have won defending totals thrice and have chased successfully once.
They have successfully defended 198, 175 and 180 and won chasing 158.
There was a change in the batting order in the last match as Andile Phehlukwayo was demoted to number 5 from number 3 and Hussain Talat played down at number 7 form previous number 5.
Janneman Malan, Quinton de Kock and the skipper Farhaan Behardien look in good touch and will be looking to make the most of this match against Paarl Rocks.
Andre Nortje, and Dale Steyn have been consistent with the wickets in the bowling department. With a strong batting and bowling line-up, Cape Town Blitz are a strong contender to win this match.
Our Prediction for Paarl Rocks vs Cape Town Blitz
Cape Town Blitz will win this match