Otago vs Auckland 29th Match Prediction
- Hamish Rutherford has the odds of 3.00 in the Otago Top Batsman market. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.300 BET NOW
- Hamish Rutherford hasn’t appeared in the last 2 matches for Otago. His last appearance for Otago was in the 19th match against Auckland at Lincoln. He scored 28 runs in that match where Otago chased 251 and won by 3 wickets
- Brad Wilson scored a hundred in the last match against Canterbury and his innings of 126 runs was essential in the chase of 271 runs. Otago won the match by 4 wickets
- Brad Wilson has the odds of 5.00 in the Otago Top Batsman market. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.500 BET NOW
- Neil Broom has the odds of 3.25 in the same market. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.325 BET NOW
- Neil Broom scored 49 runs against Auckland the last time these two teams met at Lincoln in 19th Match
- Colin Munro scored 143 in the last match against Northern Knights opening the innings for Auckland and was the top team batsman
- Munro has the odds of 3.00 in the Auckland Top Batsman market. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.300 BET NOW
- Sean Solia and Craig Cachopa have the odds of 3.25 and 4.50 in the same market. A Rs.100 bet on Craig Cachopa would return Rs.450 on winning BET NOW
- Craig Cachopa was the top team batsman for Auckland in the 19th match against Otago where he scored 84 runs off 72 balls with 10 fours and 3 sixes
- Ben Horne who was promoted up the order and has opened the innings for Auckland in last 3 matches scored 61 against Central Districts chasing 227, in the match no 22, and was the top team batsman
- Ben Horne has the odds of 5.50 in the Auckland Top Batsman market. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.550 BET NOW
Auckland has won 2 of the last 3 matches and are at number 3 in the points table with 5 win and 4 losses in 9 matches in The Ford Trophy 2018.
Auckland lost to Otago in the 19th match that was played at Lincoln. Auckland scored 250 batting first with Craig Cachopa being the highest run scorer batting at number 4, followed by Danru Ferns who was unbeaten at 35 batting at number 10.
In that innings, Auckland’s top order was out cheaply as they were 90-4 in 20 overs.
Graeme Beghin and Craig Cachopa added 70 runs for the 5th wicket. Another crucial partnerships in the Auckland innings was for the 8th wicket (31 runs) and for 10th wicket – unbeaten 28 runs in 21 balls.
Auckland picked a few wickets at the beginning, but partnerships from the Otago batsman for the 3rd, 6th and 7th wicket changed the game in Otago’s favour and they won the match by 3 wickets.
Auckland has made a great comeback ever since and in their next match dismissed Central Districts all out for 226 runs. McClenaghan, Benjamin Lister, Matt McEwan all picked 3 wickets each.
Auckland chased down the target with 4 wickets in hand and 2 half centuries from Ben Horne and Graeme Beghin.
In the last match, against Northern Knights, Auckland bowlers got off to a great start getting the NK to 91-5 in 22 overs. The Northern Knights went on to score 275-8 from 91-5 and that tells a lot about Auckland’s bowing against the tail enders from top performing teams.
Auckland won the match by DLS method as they were 246-5 in the 37th over.
Otago are at the top of the points table with 6 wins in 9 matches. In the last 3 matches, they have won against Canterbury, and Auckland and lost to Northern Knights.
While they won against Canterbury and Auckland batting second, they lost defending 291 against Northern Knights.
Otago had some great partnerships in their innings in the last match agaisnt Canterbury. There was an opening partnerships of 71 runs, 57 runs partnerships for the 4th wicket followed by 57-runs partnership for the 5th wicket.
The partnerships shaped their successful chase as Otago won by 4 wickets.
Our Prediction for Northern Knights vs Wellington
Otago will win this match
Both teams are equal when it comes to chasing and are in great form to chase and win. A lot will depend on the toss and which team chooses to field first will have an advantage.