Otago Volts vs Central Stags Prediction – Super Smash 11th Match
Match abandoned (no toss)
- Date: 6th January 2019
- Time: 8:30 AM IST
- Venue: University Oval, Dunedin
Otago Volts – 1.72 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.172 if Otago Volts win) BET NOW
Central Stags – 2.00 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.200 if Central Stags win) BET NOW
- Hamish Rutherford has the odds of 3.00 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.300) in the Otago Volts Top Batsman market. BET NOW
- He was the top team batsman for Otago in their 1st match against Canterbury at Dunedin scoring 54 off 33 where the Volts successfully chased 185 in 20 overs.
- Anaru Kitchen has scores of 31, 52 and 44 in last 3 matches and was top team batsman in last 2 matches.
- He has the odds of 4.50 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.450) in the Otago Volts Top Batsman market while Neil Broom has the odds of 3.60 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.360) in the same market. BET NOW
- George Worker and Tom Bruce share the odds of 3.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.375) BET NOW
- Tom Bruce had scored 88 not out in their 1st match against the Northern Knights and was the top team batsman.
- Dane Cleaver and Doug Bracewell follow with the odds of 4.33 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.433) and 5.00 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.500) in the same market. BET NOW
- Christi Viljoen leads the race to be top bowler for Otago Volts with the odds of 3.20 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.320). BET NOW
- Viljoen has picked 7 wickets in last 3 matches, his best being 4 for 23 against Wellington.
- Jacob Duffy has the odds of 4.50 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.450) to be the top bowler for Otago Volts. BET NOW
- Duffy was the top bowler for Volts in the last match with 3 for 18 in his 4 overs.
- Blair Tickner has the odds of 3.00 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.300) to be th top bowler for Central Stags. BET NOW
- Tickner has 4 wickets to his name in last 3 matches for Central Stags. His was the top bowler for Stags in their 1st match with 3 for 32.
- Seth Rance has the odds of 3.25 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.325) in the same market for Central Stags. BET NOW
Otago Volts vs Central Stags Match Odds by BetRally & Betway
Otago Volts vs Central Stags 11th Match Squad Comparison
Otago has won 2 of their 3 matches and are at number 2 in the points table. Otago started their Super Smash 2018-19 season with 2 consecutive wins in first 2 matches against Canterbury and Wellington. In their match against Canterbury at Dunedin Otago Volts successfully chased 185 runs with 5 wickets in hand. Neil Broom, Hamish Rutherford and Anaru Kitchen all performed well with the bat in the chase.
In the next match against Wellington, Anaru Kitchen showed consistency with the bat and scored 52 off 34 balls to help post 167 on the scoreboard. Even after a 107-runs opening stand from the Wellington openers, the Volts pulled off an unbelievable 1-run win. Christi Viljoen picked 4 for 23 bringing the Volts back in the game. Though in their last match against Northern Knights, the Volts batting performance was poor and they lost the match by 5 wickets defending 99 runs.
Central Stags are at the bottom of the points table with 1 win and 2 losses in their 3 matches so far. Though the Stags started off on a winning note defeating Northern Knights in their 1st match, things went downward spiral in the next 2 matches. While they were all-out for 107 against Auckland, they could only manage 136-9 against Wellington in their last match. While the Stags failed to defend on both the occasions the margin of defeat has clearly increased.
The Dunedin venue is not a particularly favourable one for the bowlers as in the previous match, both the teams batting scored 180 plus. On a pitch and ground like this, Central Stags bowlers who picked 2 and 5 wickets in last 2 matches will have an uphill task of restricting the Volts batsmen.
Our Prediction for Otago Volts vs Central Stags
Otago Volts will win this match
Cricket predictions for in play markets during this match these teams will be an interesting bet. These teams are known for major surprises and fans can never be sure of when a team will pull a major upset in the tournament.