Otago Volts vs Auckland Aces Prediction – Super Smash 16th Match
- Hamish Rutherford leads with odds of 3.40 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.340) in the top team batsman market for Otago Volts. BET NOW
- He is followed by N Broom and Anaru Kitchen with the odds of 4.33 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.433) and 4.50 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.450) in the same market. BET NOW
- J Vince, Colin Munro and Martin Guptill share odds of 3.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.375) in the top batsman market for Auckland Aces. BET NOW
- C Viljoen and N Wagner lead with odds of 4.00 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.400) in the top team bowler market for Otago Volts. They are followed by N Smith and Jacob Duffy who have odds of 5.00 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.500) in the same market. BET NOW
- Mitchell McClenaghan and William Somerville lead with odds of 3.50 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.350) and 4.00 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.400) in the top team bowler market for Auckland Aces. BET NOW
- While Ben Lister and Matthew Quinn share odds of 5.00 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.500) in the same market. BET NOW
- In the Most Match Sixes market, Otago Volts have odds of 2.50 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.250) while Auckland Aces have odds of 1.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.175) BET NOW
Super Smash 16th Match Squad Comparison
The Volts have won 2 and lost 2 matches in the Super Smash 2018-19 season so far. There was a 10-days gap between their last 2 matches as they played their 4th match of the season on 30th December and their 5th on 10th January. Not much had improved for the Volts in these 10 days, and they lost yet another match by a big margin. The bowling had gotten worse, and they conceded 200 plus runs bowling first against Central Stags.
While chasing this score, the Volts lost wickets regularly, and without any partnerships at the top, they seemed to have lost in the 14th over as they lost their 7th wicket for 84. The Volts have successfully chased 185 at this venue in their opening match against Canterbury. That was long ago and thing have changed a lot now. Given the bowling attack of Auckland Aces, it will be a tough task for the Volts to score big even at this venue if their batting form continues.
They have lost 2 of their last 3 matches, with including a close encounter in the last match against Northern Knights. While the bowlers have shown consistency in their wicket taking abilities, it is the batting that has failed the Aces in their last 2 matches. While Mitchel McClenaghan has been the top wicket taker in last 2 matches, Ben Lister, Matthew Quinn, Ronnie Hira, and William Somerville all have been among the wicket takers in the recent matches. Matthew Quinn has been economical along with picking crucial wickets and so have the others.
With the strength in their bowling, Auckland Aces can be expecting Martin Guptill and Colin Munro back in the side after the conclusion of New Zealand vs Sri Lanka series. The inclusion of Guptill and Munro could make a huge difference to the Aces batting line up along with skipper Craig Cachopa who is crucial at number 5.
Our Prediction for Otago Volts vs Auckland Aces
Auckland Aces will win this match