Northern Knights vs Wellington 30th Match Prediction
- Dean Brownlie has the odds of 4.50 in the Northern Knights Top Batsman market. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.450 BET NOW
- Dean Brownlie has been in a great form and has scored a hundred and a half century in his last 3 innings. In the 23rd match against Otago he scored 110 and 73 against Canterbury
- Anton Devcich has the odds of 5.00 in the Top Batsman market for Northern Knights. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.500 BET NOW
- Devcich wasn’t part of the playing XI of Northern Knights in the last match, and his scores in the previous 2 innings were 27 and 40
- PD Bocock has scored 2 fifties in last 3 matches where he batted for his side in 2 innings. His scores of fifty have come in the times of need and when NK had lost wickets early in he innings for a low score
- PD Bocock has the odds of 8.00 in the Northern Knights Top Batsman market. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.800 BET NOW
- Andrew Fletcher has the odds of 2.80 in the Wellington Top Batsman market. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.280 BET NOW
- Andrew Fletcher is the in-form batsman of Wellington who has scored 2 fifties and 1 hundred in last 3 innings. His scores in last 3 innings were 59, 76, and 100
- Devon Conway and Jimmy Neesham have the odds of 4.00 and 5.00 in the top batsman market for Wellington. A Rs.100 bet on Jimmy Neesham would return Rs.500
- Devon Conway scored 57 runs in the 20th match against Central Districts and was the second highest scorer for Wellington
- In their last match against Central Districts, Jakob Bhula scored 99 runs and was the top team batsman for Wellington
- The odds for Jakob Bhula in the Wellington Top Batsman market are set at 6.00. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.600 BET NOW
Northern Knights have 4 wins in 8 matches and 3 losses and are placed at number 4 in the points table.
Northern Knights won 2 of their last 3 matches. In the last match Northern Knights lost to Auckland where NK were batting first. Their 2 wins before that match came chasing against Otago and Canterbury.
In the 23rd match against Otago, Northern Knights chased 292 runs successfully with 7 wickets in hand. While in the 21st match against Canterbury, NK chased 311 with 4 wickets in hand.
Their batting is in a great shape as in their last match, after being reduced to 91-5, NK still managed to put 275 runs on the board for the loss of 8 wickets.
They could not defend the 275 runs total as Auckland won by 5 wickets. The win however was by DLS method. Auckland were 246-5 which is when they were declared the winner by 58 runs as they were ahead of the 189 runs target (D/L method) in the 37th over.
Though NK have been a strong team when it comes to chasing, their bowling is not up to the mark. Their bowlers concede a lot of runs as they did in the last match against Auckland at very high economy rates.
Moreover, the NK bowlers haven’t bowled out the opposition in their last 3 matches and the bowling isn’t consistent to do so in the next match against Wellington.
Wellington are at number 2 in the points table with 6 wins and 3 losses. Wellington lost their last match to Central Districts by 7 runs, by D/L method.
Wellington were 188-4 in the 40th over and according to the D/L method, they were 7 runs short of the 196 runs target.
Their openers Andrew Fletcher and Jakob Bhula soured 59 and 99 and gave Wellington 104-runs opening partnership.
In the 2 matches before that, Wellington had won defending 256 and 266 against Canterbury and Central Districts.
Hamish Bennett, Malcolm Nofal, James Neesham have been the consistent wicket-takers for Wellington and have contributed highly in their wins. Nofal and Neesham can and have contributed with both bat and ball. Ben Sears and Ollie Newton have also picked wickets, 3 and 2 agaisnt Canterbury in the 24th Match.
Our Prediction for Northern Knights vs Wellington
Wellington are the favorites to win this match
While Wellington’s strength lies in their bowling that allows them to defend low totals. While the Northern Knights can chase higher totals with their batting being their strength. It will be interesting to see which team wins the toss and whether they choose to field first or bat first. Toss will play a crucial role.