Northern Knights vs Central Districts 15th Match Prediction
- Daryl Mitchel of Northern Knights has the odds of 6.50 in the Top Team Batsman market. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.450 BET NOW
- Daryl Mitchel has scored 2 fifties in the 3 Ford Trophy matches so far. His scores in last 3 matches are 40, 76, and 66
- PD Bocock was the top team batsman for Northern Knights in the last match against Wellington scoring 54 not out
- PD Bocock has the odds of 21.00 in the Top Team Batsman market along with Brett Hampton who fancies odds of 13.00 in the same market. If you bet Rs.100 on Brett Hampton you will get Rs.1300 if you win the bet BET NOW
- Hampton scored 79 not out against Auckland in match no.3 at Auckland and was the top team batsman
- Greg Hay has the odds of 4.00 in the Top Team Batsman market for Central Districts. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.400 BET NOW
- Greg Hay scored 82 in the math no.1 against Otago at Nelson and 29 and 4 runs in match no.5 and match no.11
- Josh Clarkson was the top team batsman in the last match against Otago scoring 64 runs off 50 balls
- J Clarkson has the odds of 7.00 in the Top Team Batsman market. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.700 BET NOW
- Anton Devcich who was the top team bowler for Northern Districts in the last match against Wellington picking 5 for 46 has the odds of 6.50 in the Top Team Bowler market. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.650 BET NOW
- While Daryl Mitchell who was the second highest wicket taker for Northern Districts in match no.10 with 3 for 44, has the odds of 6.50 in the Top Team Bowler market. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.650 BET NOW
- Dough Bracewell of Central Districts has picked 4 wickets in 3 matches of the Ford Trophy so far. His best bowling figures were 2 for 25 against Canterbury in match no.5
- He picked 1 wicket in the last match against Otago at Dunedin. The odds for Doug Bracewell in the Top Team Bowler market for Central Districts are set at 3.75. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.375 BET NOW
- Ryan McCone has the best bowling figures fo Central Districts in this season so far – 3 for 34 in match no.1 against Otago. He has picked 4 wickets in 2 matches and wasn’t part of the playing XI in the recent match no.11 against Otago
- Ryan McCone has the odds of 4.00 to be the Top Team Bowler for Central Districts. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.400 BET NOW
Pakistani skipper Sarfraz Ahmed would be upbeat about the recent performances from his side. Only few weeks back the team was being criticised for its performance in the Asia Cup where they managed just two wins and that too against Hong Kong and Afghanistan. They had issues with the performance of their batsmen especially the top order in that tournament. But winning is a good habit and it can do wonders to the dressing room atmosphere. With good understanding of the conditions and momentum going their way the skipper would hope the side makes the perfect start to the ODI series.
In the previous ODI series Pakistani openers Fakhar Zaman and Imam-ul-Haq didn’t succeed especially the former but he has returned to form in the T20s. The middle order is strong with Babar Azam, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik and skipper Sarfaraz. If they stick to their form like they have done in the recent weeks this batting line-up can destroy the Kiwi bowling attack. On the bowling front Imad Wasim, Junaid Khan and Hasan Ali make a good seam attack. With Hafeez and Malik with their experience with the ball and Shadab Khan with his variety the attack looks well balanced to take on the Kiwi batsmen.
Kiwi skipper Kane Williamson’s men just got the wakeup call after their long hiatus from international cricket in the T20s. The side is packed with talent but in all the games they lost out key moments to have been whitewashed. But he would take heart from their previous ODI series against Pakistan at home earlier this year when they whitewashed the opponents 5-0. Having got a sense of the conditions in UAE in the T20 series they would look to come hard at the Pakistanis. He would hope his wins this opening encounter and break the momentum the Pakistani side finds itself in.
New Zealand is missing the services of Martin Guptil for sure at top of the order and Colin Munro will have to take responsibility along with his opening partner. With Williamson, Tom Latham, Ross Taylor and Colin de Grandhomme in the middle they have the right combination of players to take on the Pakistani spinners in the middle. In the bowling department the return of Trent Boult adds to the pace attack and along with Tim Southee he will challenge the Pakistani batting line-up. Ish Sodhi and Todd Astle will have to capitalize on the conditions to contain flow of runs in the middle overs to set up a win for their side.
The two sides match well on paper but given Pakistan’s recent form in UAE they would start as favourites to take 1-0 lead in the series.
Our Prediction for India vs West Indies
Pakistan will win the 1st ODI
Pakistanis are on a roll in the Emirates and have smashed past the New Zealanders in the T20 series the second consecutive whitewash they have instilled on the opponents after Australia. Now the action begins in the 50 over format of the game where the side comes after a poor show in the recently concluded Asia Cup. As for the Kiwis while they did play well in the first two games of the T20 series they ended up on the wrong side of the scoreboard in all their games so far in this tour. But they are a better ranked side compared to Pakistan in ODIs and will fancy their chances in this format. So the crowds at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi should witness some good cricket in the opening game of the series.