Northern Knights vs Auckland Aces Prediction – Super Smash 10th Match
Northern Knights won by 2 runs
- Date: 6th January 2019
- Time: 8:30 AM IST
- Venue: Seddon Park, Hamilton
Northern Knights – 1.90 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.190 if Northern Knights win) BET NOW
Auckland Aces – 1.80 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.180 if Auckland Aces win) BET NOW
- Dean Brownlie has the odds of 3.25 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.325) in the Northern Knights Top Batsman market. BET NOW
- Dean Brownlie scored 34, 11 and 99 in his last 3 Super Smash appearances. His 99-runs innings was in the 1st match against Wellington at this same venue.
- Anton Devcich and Daryl Mitchell are the next contenders in the race to be Northern Knights Top Batsman with the odds of 3.50 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.350) and 4.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.475) BET NOW
- Daryl Mitchell has built a 90-runs partnership with Dean Brownlie on this ground in the 1st match against Wellington, where he scored 29 off 17.
- Glenn Phillips and James Vince share the odds of 3.25 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.325) in the Auckland Aces Top Batsman market. BET NOW
- Sean Solia and Ben Horne both of whom have great potential of scoring runs have the odds of 5.50 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.550) and 6.00 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.600) in the top batsman market for Auckland Aces. BET NOW
- Brett Randell and Zak Gibson share the odds of 4.75 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.475) in the Northern Knights Top Bowler market. BET NOW
- Brett Randell has picked 2 wickets in last 3 matches.
- Whereas, Scott Kuggeleijn was the top bowler in the last match against Otago with 2 for 11 in his 4 overs. And Anton Devcich was the top bowler at this venue against Wellington with 4 for 27 in his 4 overs.
- Anton Devcich and Scott Kuggeleijn share the odds of 5.50 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.550) in the top bowler market for Northern Knights. BET NOW
- Mitchell McClenaghan is the favourite with the odds of 3.25 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.325) to be the top bowler for Auckland Aces. BET NOW
- He is followed by Benjamin Lister and Ronnie Hira who share the odds of 4.33 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.433) in the same market. BET NOW
- In the last match against Canterbury, Mitchell McClenaghan was the top team bowler with 3 for 26 in his 4 overs.
Northern Knights vs Auckland Aces Match Odds by BetRally & Betway
Northern Knights vs Auckland Aces 10th Match Squad Comparison
Northern Knights have won 2 of their 3 matches in the Super Smash 2018-19 so far. In their last match against Otago, they outperformed the opposition as their bowlers were clinical in restricting the Otago side for 99-7 in 20 overs. Dean Brownlie, the skipper stayed not out on 34 to see the team to victory as they chased it down with 5 wickets in hand.
The last time they played at this venue was in the opening match against Wellington where the Northern Knights scored 215-6 batting first. Dean Brownlie starred with his 99-runs innings along with Tim Seifert (46) and Mitchell Santner’s quick 22 towards the end. In the bowling department, Scott Kuggeleijn has found form and was successful in the last match along with Ish Sodhi, and Mitchell Santner. The kind of batting and bowling performances the Knights have put on in the recent matches, they seem to have an edge over the Auckland Aces in the upcoming match.
Auckland Aces have won 1 of the 3 matches and lost 1 while their opening match against Wellington was washed out due to rain. Auckland Aces defeated Central Districts at New Plymouth where the Aces bowlers had performed exceptionally well to wrap up the CD innings for 107. William Somerville picked 3 for 28 and Lockie Ferguson 2 for 14 in his 4 overs were the highlights of the Aces bowling.
While Auckland won the match by 5 wickets, it was a one man show in the batting department as Martin Guptill scored 71 not out off 51 balls to see his team to victory. In the last match against Canterbury, the Aces were all out for 110 with William Somerville and Craig Cachopa being the only batsmen to cross the 20-runs mark. The bowlers did give a good fight as they had reduced the Canterbury side to 19-3 in the 5th over. If the Aces batsmen score a decent total at Hamilton, Mitchell McClenaghan, Ben Lister and Matthew Quinn will have something to bowl for and might very well defend successfully.
Our Prediction for Northern Knights vs Auckland Aces
Northern Knights would win this match
It will be an interesting contest as both teams struggled with the bat in their last match and their bowlers performed exceptionally well. It will be interesting to see which team’s batting-bowling combinations work better than the other as they will have the winning edge in this match. The team that bats first and gets over 170 runs on the board will have a healthy chance of winning this match as both the teams have a good bowling attack and 170 plus looks a comfortable total to defend.
There will be great odds offered in-play for this match on the top cricket betting sites and it will be worth checking out for.