Northern Knights vs Auckland 27th Match Prediction
- B Popli has the odds of 4.50 in the Top Team Batsman market for Northern Knights. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.450 BET NOW
- B Popli scored 67 in the last match against Otago and was the second highest scorer for Northern Knights
- Dean Brownlie also has the odds of 4.50 in the top team batsman market for Northern Knights. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.450 BET NOW
- Brownlie was the top team batsman for NK in the last match scoring 110 runs chasing 292. Brownlie has been the highest run scorer for Northern Knights in last 2 matches with scores of 110 and 73, both batting second
- Nicholas Fredric Kelly has the odds of 5.00 in the Top Team Batsman market for Northern Knights. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.500 BET NOW
- NF Kelly has scored 2 half centuries in last 3 matches and was the top team batsman for Northern Knights in the match against Canterbury chasing 252 runs
- Sean Solia has the betting odds of 4.00 in the top team batsman market for Auckland. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.400 BET NOW
- Solia has scored 39, 10 and 17 in his last 3 innings. Ben Horne had opened the innings for Auckland in last 2 matches and scored 61 in the last match and was the top team batsman
- The odds for Ben Horne in the Top Team Batsman market for Auckland are set at 5.00. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.500 BET NOW
- Craig Cachopa, captain of the Auckland team has scored 1 fifty in last 3 matches and was the top team batsman for Auckland in the match against Otago where he scored 84 off 72 balls
- Craig Cachopa has the odds of 5.00 in the Top Team Batsman market for Auckland. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.500 BET NOW
- B Randell and Z Gibson have the odds of 3.75 and 4.00 in the Top Team Bowler market for Northern Knights. A Rs.100 bet on B Randell would return Rs.375 on winning BET NOW
- Randell has picked 6 wickets in last 3 matches and was the top team bowler for Northern Knights in the last match picking 3 wickets for 32 against Otago
- Mitchell McClenaghan and M Snedden have the odds of 4.00 and 4.50 in the Top Team Bowler market for Auckland. A Rs.100 bet on M Snedden would return Rs.450 on winning BET NOW
- McClenaghan picked 3 wickets in the last match against Central Districts along with Benjamin Lister and Matt McEwan who also picked 3 wickets each
- M McEwan has the odds 4.50 while B Lister has the odds of 5.00 in the top team bowler market for Auckland. A Rs.100 bet on M McEwan would return Rs.450 BET NOW
Auckland won their last match against Central Districts after 2 consecutive losses in previous matches. Auckland bowlers did a fine job of restricting the Central Districts team to a low total of 226.
Though Auckland chased down the target successfully, they lost 6 wickets on the way to their victory. After the partnerships of 88 and 33 for the 1st and 2nd wicket respectively, Auckland lost next 3 wickets for 15 runs and were 5 down for 136 in the 29th over.
Otago has struggled to score big and have lost against Otago batting first as they were 250-9 after 50 overs. Auckland lost the match by 3 wickets.
Before the last match against Central Districts, Auckland had played CD at Auckland in the 16th match of The Ford Trophy where they lost to Central Districts by 170 runs.
Auckland has cleared made a comeback form there and defeated CD, though most of the credit should be given to their bowlers.
In the batting department, their middle order is yet to find the right form and make major contribution to the Auckland innings.
Northern Knights are on a roll and have enjoyed a win in their last 3 matches. NK’s last match was against Otago an equally strong team which had also won 3 consecutive matches.
Northern Knights won chasing a target of 292 runs with 7 wickets in hand and 14 balls.
This performance came after their win over Canterbury where they won chasing 308 with 4 wickets in hand in the 49th over.
Northern Knights bowlers haven’t got the opposition all-out in last 3 matches. The number of wickets picked by NK in last 3 matches were 6, 4, and 7.
Though the Norther Knights are on a winning streak, the bowlers haven’t taken many wickets and it is their batters who’ve pulled off great wins for the team.
Our Prediction for Northern Knights vs Auckland
Northern Knights are the favorites to win this match