New Zealand vs India Prediction – 2nd T20I
Betting Tips for New Zealand vs India, 2nd T20
- For New Zealand Kane Williamson is expected to be their best batsman with odds of 3.75 (wagering INR 100 you can pocket INR 370) and for the Indian team Rohit Sharma is leading with 3.50 (wagering INR 100 you can pocket INR 350) BET NOW
- Ish Sodhi leads with odds of 3.20 (wagering INR 100 you can pocket INR 320) to be best bowler for New Zealand and for India Kuldeep Yadav leads with 3.90 (wagering INR 100 you can pocket INR 390) BET NOW
- Rohit Sharma has odds of 7.50 (betting INR 100 you can pocket INR 750) to be the Man of the Match for this game while Shikhar Dhawan has odds of 8.50 (betting INR 100 you can pocket INR 850) BET NOW
- In the market for most sixes in the game the odds are 1.95 (win INR 195 betting INR 100) for New Zealand and 2.05 (win INR 205 betting INR 100) for India BET NOW
- For the highest opening partnership New Zealand’s odd is 1.95 (wagering INR 100 you can make INR 195) and India’s odd is 1.76 (wagering INR 100 you can make INR 176) BET NOW
Kane Williamson would have been very pleased with the performance of his team in the last game. His team hasn’t done well for most parts of India’s tour and a thumping win over the strong Indian side would have boosted the confidence of the side. They batted well dominating India’s bowlers throughout the innings and their bowlers delivered when it was their turn to bowl at the Indians. The team has very good chance of pocketing the series in the upcoming game, a chance that Williamson wouldn’t want his team to miss out on.
The batting looked extremely good for the side in the last game. Colin Munro and Tim Seifert who opened the innings played really well. Seifert who replaced injured Martin Guptil was the hero for the Kiwis in the last game. Skipper Kane Williamson is also looked in good form. Daryl Mitchell, Colin de Grandhomme and Mitchell Santner make a very strong batting line-up for the side. Tim Southee is in great form with the ball and found good support from Lockie Ferguson and Mitchell Santner in the last game. Daryl Mitchell and Ish Sodhi complete a good bowling attack for the side and they would look to seal the series in the next game.
The loss in last game was first for India in the last eight games under Rohit Sharma’s captaincy. Naturally he was terribly upset going 0-1 down in the series. But India’s wayward bowling coupled with poor catching meant that New Zealand was able to put up a daunting score on the board. With the openers not firing the loss for the side was scripted midway through their innings. Rohit would be aware that a loss in the next game would result in a series defeat and he would want his team to play their best game and level the series.
Indian batsmen became victim of scoreboard pressure in the last game. Rohit Sharma fell cheaply which hurt the side. His partner Shikhar Dhawan and Vijay Shankar ignited some hopes but rest of the batsmen didn’t threaten the Kiwi bowlers. Rohit along with MS Dhoni, Dinesh Karthik and Hardik Pandya need to bat well in the next game for the side to win. The Indian bowlers were in horrible form and everyone gave away runs. Bhuvneshwar Kumar will have to lead the attack and need good support from Krunal Pandya, Kuldeep Yadav and Hardik in the next game to challenge New Zealand batsmen.
Our Prediction for New Zealand vs India, 2nd T20
India shall win the 2nd T20
It didn’t go according to the script for the Indian team in the 1st T20. As their skipper said they were outplayed by New Zealand in all the three areas of the game. New Zealand on the other hand earned a perfect T20 win putting up a huge score on the board and then halting India’s scoring rate and handing visitors their biggest T20 defeat ever. But Indians are much better side than how they performed in the last game and would surely make a strong comeback in the next game at Eden Park, Auckland. The series is at stake the Indian team is likely to come out with all guns blazing.
From cricket betting logic, New Zealand played exceedingly well in the last game but Indians are expected to make a strong comeback and win the next game.