New South Wales vs Tasmania 9th Match Prediction
- There are 3 betting markets for New South Wales Total Runs – 1st Over to 5th Over 1st Innings – (9.5), (14.5) and (19.5). The odds for Under 14.5 selection are set at 1.85. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.185 BET NOW
- While the odds for Under 19.5 selection are set at 1.28. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.128 BET NOW
- Higher odds are offered in the New South Wales Total Runs – 1st Over to 10th Over 1st Innings – (25.5), (30.5) and (35.5). The Under 35.5 selection has the odds of 1.40 while the Over 25.5 selection has the odds of 1.36. If you bet Rs.100 on Under 35.5 you will get Rs.140 on winning the bet BET NOW
- The odds for Over 52.5 selection in the New South Wales Total Runs – 1st Over to 15th Over 1st Innings market are set at 2.50. Bet Rs,100 to win Rs.250 BET NOW
- Similarly for the Tasmania Total Runs – 1st Over to 15th over 1st Innings market the odds for Over 49.5 selection are set 2.40. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.240 BET NOW
- The Over 39.5 selection has the odds of 1.45 in the 1st over to 15th Over Tasmania total runs market. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.145 BET NOW
- While the Over 29.5 selection in the Tasmania Total Runs – 1st Over to 10th Over 1st Innings market has the odds of 1.80. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.180 BET NOW
- New South Wales Fall of 1st Wicket 1st Innings market offers the odds of 1.83 for both Under and Over 25.5 selections. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.183 BET NOW
- New South Wales fall of 1st wicket in their last 2 matches was on 8 and 21 runs in the 1st innings
- Whereas Tasmania’s fall of 1st wicket in their last 2 matches was on 54 and 12 runs in the 1st innings
- The odds for both Over and Under 25.5 selection in the Tasmania Fall of 1st Wicket 1st Innings market are set at 1.83. Bet Rs.100 to win Rs.183 BET NOW
- More market would be available as the match goes in-play. The in-play betting markets offer great odds and opportunities to win great profits
New South Wales
New South Wales have won 1 of the 2 matches they’ve played so far in the Sheffield Shield 2018-19 season. Trent Copeland was outstanding with both bat and ball in the 1st match against South Australia scoring an unbeaten 55 and later picking 6 wickets for 86 runs. Sean Abbott picked 5 wickets in the match.
New South Wales scored 246 and 279 in 1st and 2nd innings respectively in that match. They did get the South Australia team in trouble by dismantling their top and middle order as SA were 6 wickets down for 74 runs in their 2nd innings. The match ended in a draw.
In their next match, New South Wales put a disappointing performance and were all out for 159 in the 1st innings and 179 in the second. While Trent Copeland continued his good bowling performance in the 1st innings picking 3 wickets for 74 runs, the New South Wales batting line up had Kurtis Patterson being consistent and scoring a half century in both the innings.
New South Wales lost by an innings and 107 runs to Victoria.
Tasmania won 1 of the 2 matches played in the tournament so far. Their 1st win was a huge one where they got Queensland all out for 93 in the 2nd innings and won the match by 246 runs.
In the 2nd Innings of the match Tasmania were all out for 132 where only Matthew Wade scored 51 and was the top team batsman. Tasmania’s Jack Bird picked 5 wickets in both the innings and was crucial in winning the match for his team.
In their 2nd match against Western Australia Matthew Wade once again stood out scoring a fifty in both the innings where the Tasmania side was all out for 226 and 208 in 1st and 2nd innings respectively.
Alex Doolan and Jordan Silk are in good touch and have scored fifties at the top yet the middle and the lower batting order has failed to stick around and score runs which cost Tasmania the match against Western Australia.
Our Prediction for New South Wales vs Tasmania
New South Wales is the likely candidate to win this match
Both teams have lost their last match and are struggling in the batting department with the burden of scoring runs being on the top order. Lack of partnerships in the middle and lower down the order is common between the two teams. This is going to be a close call.