Nelson Mandela Bay Giants vs Durban Heat Prediction – Mzansi 8th Match
Nelson Mandela Bay Giant won by 9 wickets
- Date: 23rd November 2018
- Time: 10:30 PM IST
- Venue: St George’s Park, Port Elizabeth
Nelson Mandela Bay Giants vs Durban Heat Betting Tips
- In the #betyourway market on Betway Sports, the odds for Durban Heat Highest Opening Partnership & To Win Match selection are set at 3.20. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.320. BET NOW
- Another selection in this market with high odds is D Miller to Hit The Most Sixes – 6.50. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.650. BET NOW
- The odds for Durban Heat in the match winning market and Highest Opening Partnership market are 1.90 and 1.72 on Bet365. The bets on these 2 markets cannot be combined as a multiple bet and 2 single bets here of Rs.100 each would return a total of Rs.363.62. BET NOW
- #betyourway on Betway Sports offers great combinations and odds to make higher profits. BET NOW
- The betting odds for Over 41.5 runs selection in the Durban Heat Total Runs – 1st Over to 6th Over market are set at 1.40 and the Under 41.5 selection has the odds of 2.70. A Rs.100 bet on the Over selection would return Rs.140. BET NOW
- Nelson Mandela Bay Giants have lost their 1st wicket at the scores of 9 and 0 in the last 2 matches in the 1st over and 2nd over.
- The Over and Under 18.5 runs selection has the odds of 1.83 each in the Nelson Mandela Bay Giants Fall of 1st Wicket market. Bet Rs.100 and win Rs.183. BET NOW
- Ben Duckett and Heino Kuhn have the odds of 4.25 and 4.33 in the top batsman market for Nelson Mandela Bay Giants. A Rs.100 bet on Ben Duckett will return Rs.425 on winning. BET NOW
- Heino Kuhn was the top scorer for NMBG in the last match with 55 runs off 35 balls and Ben Duckett was the top batsman for his team in the match before that scoring 75 off 45 balls. BET NOW
- Hashim Amla and Morne van Wyk have the odds of 3.50 and 3.75 in the top batsman market for Durban Heat. A Rs.100 bet on H Amla will return Rs.350 on winning. BET NOW
- Albie Morkel has scored 26 and 45 in last 2 matches and was the top team batsman in the last match for Durban Heat. While Khaya Zondo scored 25 and 49 in his last 2 appearances and was the top team batsman in their 1st match. BET NOW
- Albie Morkel and Khaya Zondo have the odds of 10.00 and 8.50 in the Durban Heat Top Batsman market. A Rs.100 bet on Khaya Zondo will return Rs.850 on winning. BET NOW
Mzansi 8th Match Teams Comparison
Nelson Mandela Bay Giants
Nelson Mandeal has played 2 and on 1 match in the Mzansi Super League 2018. Their last match was against Cape Town Blitz where they lost by 12 runs.
A news update – Jason Roy who was a part of the Nelson Mandela Bay Giants squad is currently playing for the Bengal Tigers in the T10 League in UAE.
NMBG made two changes to their playing XI after their 1st match agaisnt Jozi Stars. Sisanda Mangala and Lizaad Williams who were a part of the playing XI in the 1st match were replaced by Chris Morris and Imran Tahir in the next match against Cape Town Blitz.
Sisanda Mangala and Lizaad Williams were both wicket less and did not complete 4 overs in the 1st match. While Mangala bowled at an economy rate of 9.33, Williams bowled 2 overs for 15 runs.
Their replacements Chris Morris and Imran Tahir picked 2 and 1 wicket in the next match. Imran Tahir picked 1 wicket for 18 runs in his 4 overs. He dismissed Quinton de Kock at the top giving NMBG a breakthrough in the 5th over.
While C Morris’ 1st wicket was soon after Janneman Malan’s dismissal as Morris dismissed Andile Phehlukwayo for 28 bringing in two new batsmen on the crease.
While in the batting department, both the openers have failed to give a good start or to score any runs. The batting as of now rests on the shoulders of Ben Duckett and Heino Kuhn, and the tail enders who add another 20-30 runs at the end. In there 1st match, after Ben Duckett was out for 75 in the 15th over, Rudi Second and Ryan McLaren added another 18 runs in 21 balls for the 6th wicket. While in the last match Rudi Second and Ryan McLaren scored an unbeaten partnership of 28 runs in 15 balls for the 7th wicket.
While the NMBG won their 1st match by 5 wickets, with Rudi Second and Ryan McLaren at the crease, they lost their next match with the same batsmen not out.
Durban Heat has 1 win in 2 matches. They won their last match against Tshwane Spartans where the latter were the favourites to win.
Kyle Abbott picked 4 for 27 along with Keshav Maharaj, Tladi Bokako, Albie Morkel and Marchan de Lange taking 1 wicket each.
Their bowling effort restricted the Tshwane Spartans to 139 and the Durban Heat chased down the target in the 17th over with 4 wickets in hand.
Amla and Morne van Wyk scored 24 and 22 runs, followed by Klassen scoring 21 at number 3. Khaya Zondo and Albie Morkel scored quick 25 and 26 off 11 and 12 balls respectively which paced the Durban Heat innings and brought them closer to the victory.
Khaya Zondo and Albie Morkel are in good touch with runs coming off their bat at a high strike rate in both the matches they’ve played so far.
Their bowlers have been their strength with Keshav Maharaj being their top bet.
Our Prediction for Nelson Mandela Bay Giants vs Durban Heat
Durban Heat are the favorites to win this match.
Both the teams have depended on their middle and lower order to score runs while the DH openers and number 3 batsman scored in the recent match and look in good touch. The NMBG bowling has been expensive and has conceded runs at high economy rates with less consistency in wickets and the DH bowlers are consistent with tier wicket taking and economy and are a stronger side than NMBG.