Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals Prediction – IPL 3rd Match
Betting Tips for Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals, 3rd Match
- Delhi Capitals had won both the games in the last season while Mumbai Indians had won both the games in the previous season BET NOW
- The head to head record between Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals is Evens Stevens with both the sides having won 11 games each BET NOW
- Mumbai Indians have won 5 out of the 7 games they have played against Delhi Capitals at Wankhede Stadium BET NOW
- Rohit Sharma has odds of 3.45 (wagering INR 100 get INR 345) to be the best batsman for Mumbai Indians while Shikhar Dhawan has odds of 3.70 (wagering INR 100 get INR 370) for Capitals BET NOW
- Jasprit Bumrah has odds of 3.00 (wagering INR 100 win INR 300) to be the best bowler for Mumbai Indians while Trent Boult leads for Delhi Capitals with 3.45 (wagering INR 100 win INR 300) BET NOW
- In the race of the Man of the Match Rohit Sharma has odds of 7.00 (staking INR 100 win INR 700) while Shikhar Dhawan follows him with odds of 9.00 (staking INR 100 win INR 900) BET NOW
- In the market for the highest opening wicket stand the odds are 1.76 (staking INR 100 win INR 176) for Mumbai Indians and 2.00 (staking INR 100 win INR 200) for Delhi Capitals BET NOW
- For maximum sixes in the game Mumbai Indians have odds of 1.71 (staking INR 100 pocket INR 171) compared to 2.45 (staking INR 100 win INR 245) for Delhi Capitals BET NOW
IPL 3rd Match Squad Comparison
Rohit Sharma the Mumbai Indians’ skipper would like to put behind the upset of the last season as his side begins their campaign with a home game. Having lost against the Delhi Capitals twice last season he would know that they can be a difficult opponent to deal with. Despite having a good batting line-up and a strong bowling attack Mumbai lost some close games last year which Rohit will like to avoid this season. A win here would set the ball rolling for the side and he would like his men to make the perfect start to the season.
In Quinton de Kock and Suryakumar Yadav they have a strong opening combination and the two would look to give the team a great start. In the middle order the side has its strength with players like Rohit Sharma, Yuvraj Singh, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya and the big man Kieron Pollard makes the side look dangerous. They have a great opening bowling pair in Lasith Malinga and Jasprit Bumrah who can be difficult to score against. With the two Pandya brothers in the mix and the experience that someone like Mitchell McClenaghan brings in the side would count its chances in the game.
It remains to be seen whether a change in name would bring about change in fortune for Shreyas Iyer’s side. The erstwhile Delhi Daredevils have always had good teams but have one of the worst records in the history of the league. They finished at the bottom of the table last year winning only five out of their fourteen games. With some good sign-ups this season the side would like to shed its image of being poor starters in the tournament. A win against Mumbai Indians in the opponent’s home turf would surely give lit of confidence to Iyer and his boys for the rest of the season.
Shikhar Dhawan returning to home turf strengthens the batting for the side he along with Prithvi Shaw will make a strong opening pair. Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant, Colin Ingram and Colin Munro strengthen the middle order for the side. They would have to get over the problem of inconsistency which hurt them in the last season. Their bowlers also failed to impress in 2018 and the likes of Trent Boult, Chris Morris and Harshal Patel will look to impress this time around. With a seasoned campaigner such as Amit Mishra in the side Delhi Capitals would want to start the season on the right note.
Our Prediction for Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals
Mumbai Indians shall win this game
Mumbai Indians shall take on Delhi Capitals in their opening game of the Indian Premier League 2019 at their home ground Wankhede Stadium. Incidentally Mumbai had lost both the games against Delhi in the last season and they would be thinking about avenging those defeats. The home side has a well-balanced team going into this game but Delhi have a better batting combination this time around. It will be the first game of the season and both the sides would come up with a blank slate making this game interesting.
Mumbai Indians have a more experienced bowling line-up and have the crowd support behind them which will make them favorites in this game. To win handsomely during MI vs DC game and for the rest of the season you can bet with our exclusive partners Betrally and enjoy up to 110% top up on your deposit