MI vs KXIP Prediction – IPL 24th Match
Mum Indians won by 3 wickets (with 0 balls remaining)
- Date: 10th April 2019
- Time: 8:00 PM IST
- Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
Mumbai Indians – 1.68 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.168 if MI wins) BET NOW
Kings XI Punjab – 2.05 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.205 if KXIP wins) BET NOW
Exclusive Bonus 110% UP TO ₹10,100 Bonus code: TOP10IND
MI vs KXIP Betting Tips 24th Match
- Rohit Sharma leads for Mumbai Indians to be the team top batsman with odds of 3.25 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.325). While Quinton de Kock follows with 3.90 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.390). BET NOW
- KL Rahul, the top team batsman for Punjab in the last match scoring unbeaten 71, has odds of 3.40 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.340) in the team top batsman market. BET NOW
- Chris Gayle and Mayank Agarwal follow with 3.95 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.395) and 4.35 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.435) odds respectively. BET NOW
- Jasprit Bumrah leads with 3.50 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.350) odds to be the top team bowler for MI. Lasith Malinga follows with 4.15 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.415) in the same market. BET NOW
- Alzarri Joseph who picked 6 wickets for 12 runs against SRH has odds of 4.35 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.435) to be the team top bowler for Mumbai Indians. BET NOW
- Andrew Tye wasn’t part of the playing XI for the last match, though he leads in the odds table with 3.35 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.335) odds to be the team top bowler for KXIP. BET NOW
- R Ashwin follows with 3.90 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.390) odds in the same market. BET NOW
- Mumbai Indians leads with 1.76 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.176) odds to be the team with highest 1st 6 overs score, while Kings XI Punjab has odds of 1.95 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.195) BET NOW
IPL Match 24 Squad Comparison
Mumbai has bounced back in this IPL 2019 with 2 back to back wins in last 2 matches against CSK and SRH. Alzarri Joseph joined the MI side for their away game against SRH and picked 6 for 12 defending a low total of 136 runs.
Earlier, MI defended 170 at their home ground against CSK, where Hardik Pandya and Lasith Malinga picked 3 wickets each, while Jason Behrendorff picked 2 for 22. Hardik Pandya and Kieron Pollard are both in great form and can be expected to hit the ball well at Wankhede. Pandya had scored 25 runs off 8 balls against CSK, while Pollard was not out on 17 off 7 balls. The pair took the total from 125-5 in 18 overs to 170-5 in 20.
MI played KXIP at Mohali in 9th match of this season, where they scored 176 batting first. Quinton de Kock was top batsman with 60 runs, while Hardik Pandya scored 31 off 19 balls. MI lost defending 176 as Kings XI chased it down with 8 wickets in hand. However, this time around, things have changed since MI’s loss against Punjab, and they have defeated two of the top teams, CSK and SRH in their last 2 games.
Kings XI Punjab
Kings XI registered their 4th win of the season defeating SRH at Mohali, making it 3 wins in 3 matches at home. Punjab has lost 2 matches at away locations, against KKR and CSK. Punjab’s bowling was top notch with Ankit Rajput and Mohammad Shami keeping it tight against the Sunrisers. The two pacers bowled were right on the mark with their line and length, along with young Sam Curran.
Lokesh Rahul and Mayank Agarwal both hit fifties chasing 151 runs target, together adding 114 runs for the 2nd wicket. However, after Mayank was out in the 18th over, Kings XI lost David Miller in the same over, followed by dismissal of Mandeep Singh in the 19th over. This fumble towards the end changed the equation to 11 runs required off 6 balls.
Lokesh Rahul ensured his side’s victory hitting a boundary at a crucial moment. KXIP packs a punch in their batting order with names like KL Rahul, Chris Gayle, David Miller and Sarfaraz Khan. Rahul has hit 3 fifties in last 4 matches, including one against Mumbai Indians. Punjab would start with confidence and winning momentum, though they would be posed with pace challenge from Bumrah, Jason Behrendorff, Hardik Pandya, and the latest star in MI, Alzarri Joseph.
Our Prediction for MI vs KXIP
Mumbai Indians are favourites to win this match
Mumbai Indians have won two consecutive matches after their loss to KXIP at Mohali, and with their recent win against SRH, they would definitely be drawing much confidence. KXIP are in good form on both batting and bowling fronts, however, their successful top order is likely to fall against pace attack from Mumbai Indians. MI’s bowling strength and the fact that match is played at their home venue, makes them the favourites to win this match.
Back your MI vs KXIP match prediction with 110% bonus on your first deposit with Betrally India in an exclusive offer for our readers.