Melbourne Renegades vs Sydney Sixers Prediction – Big Bash 12th Match
Sydney Sixers won by 33 runs
- Date: December 29, 2018
- Time: 01:30 PM IST
- Venue: Docklands Stadium, Melbourne
Melbourne Renegades – 1.72 (bet INR 100 and win INR 172 if Melbourne Renegades win) BET NOW
Sydney Sixers – 2.10 (bet INR 100 and win INR 210 if Sydney Sixers wins) BET NOW
Betting Tips for Melbourne Renegades vs Sydney Sixers, 12th Match
- Cameron White is expected to be best batsman for Melbourne Renegades and has 3.75 (get INR 375 wagering INR 100) odds and Daniel Hughes and Joe Denly share odds of 4.33 (win INR 433 wagering INR 100) for Sydney Sixers BET NOW
- For best bowler Mohammad Nabi leads for Renegades with odds of 4.00 (win INR 400 by staking INR 100) and Sean Abbott leads for the Sixers with odds of 3.75 (win INR 375 by staking INR 100) BET NOW
- In the Man of the Match market Mohammad Nabi, Daniel Hughes and Cameron White are sharing the same odds of 9.00 (win INR 900 by wagering INR 100) BET NOW
- For most sixes during the game the odds are 1.85 (win INR 185 by wagering INR 100) for Melbourne Renegades and 2.30 (win INR 230 by wagering INR 100) for Sydney Sixers BET NOW
- For the highest opening partnership market the sides are currently sharing the same odds of 1.90 (get INR 190 by wagering INR 100) BET NOW
Big Bash 12th Match Squad Comparison
After two games Melbourne Renegades are exactly where their skipper Tom Cooper would have wanted them to be. After the not-so convincing win against the Perth Scorchers in their opening game the side won comfortably against the Adelaide Strikers in a high scoring game. The batting performed exceedingly well for the side in the last game erasing some of the signs of worries that was visible after their first win. As they prepare for their second home game of the season against Sydney Sixers, Cooper would push his men to make it three in a row as this would put them in a very comfortable position in the points table.
Opener Sam Harper played well in the last game while Tim Ludeman continued with his poor form and he needs to put a price on his wicket in the upcoming game. Cameron White did well in the last game but it was a second failure for skipper Cooper. It is important for him as well as others to regain for as the competition heats up in the league. But the good news for the side is the form of Mohammad Nabi and Daniel Christian lower down the order. In the bowling department Nabi is looking good along with Kane Richardson. The others including Usman Khan and Cameron Boyce need to do well in the upcoming game to restrict the opposition.
Moises Henriques’ side had started the tournament on the right note with a win against the Perth Scorchers but with two losses in the previous two games against Sydney Thunder and Melbourne Stars they suddenly find themselves in the bottom half of the table. They batted poorly in the last two games which has put the side under serious pressure. The pressure of the points table would pile on if they lose the next game. Henriques will like the team which is packed with quality players to back themselves up and win the next game and recover from the losing streak.
Jack Edwards and Joe Denly are failing to offer the kind of start that the side needs from them. This is putting pressure on the middle order where skipper Henriques hasn’t troubled the scorers much. While the side has some quality players in the form of Daniel Hughes and Jordan Silk in the middle and Sean Abbott at the bottom they haven’t been able to hit the right form together in the previous games. Steve O’Keefe has been the best bowler for the side in all the games. Abbott has bowled well in patches and quite the same has been the story with Tom Curran. What is needed is a collective effort from the players to win the upcoming game.
Our Prediction for Melbourne Renegades vs Sydney Sixers
Melbourne Renegades would win this game
The competition in Big Bash 2018-19 is getting intense by the day. In the upcoming game Melbourne Renegades playing at home in Docklands Stadium shall take on Sydney Sixers who have come here with two consecutive defeats and almost a must-win situation to stay alive in the tournament. The side has been struggling with the form its key players and would look up to them to perform. Renegades on the other hand are in great form having won both their games so far and would be in no mood to surrender in their upcoming game at home.
Going by the form and momentum Melbourne Renegades would surely start ahead of the Sixers playing in their home ground.