Melbourne Renegades vs Brisbane Heat Prediction – Big Bash 29th Match
Brisbane Heat won by 101 runs
- Date: January 13, 2019
- Time: 1:05 PM IST
- Venue: Geelong Cricket Ground, Geelong
Melbourne Renegades – 1.80 (bet INR 100 and win INR 180 if Melbourne Renegades wins) BET NOW
Brisbane Heat – 1.90 (bet INR 100 and win INR 190 if Brisbane Heat wins) BET NOW
Betting Tips for Melbourne Renegades vs Brisbane Heat, 29th Match
- Chris Lynn leads the odds for Brisbane Heat to be their best batsman with odds of 3.00 (put INR 100 and make INR 300) odds while Cameron White is ahead for Renegades with 3.50 (bet INR 100 and get INR 350) BET NOW
- Kane Richardson is expected to be Renegades’ best bowler with 3.25 (bet INR 100 and make INR 325) odds while for the Brisbane Heat Mujeeb ur Rahman has 3.60 (make INR 360 betting INR 100) BET NOW
- In the Man of the Match award race Chris Lynn has odds of 7.00 (bet INR 100 and make INR 700) while Cameron White tails him with 10.00 (bet INR 100 and make INR 1000) BET NOW
- For most match sixes in the game Renegades have odds of 2.30 (make INR 230 by wagering INR 100) while Brisbane Heat have 1.83 (make INR 180 by wagering INR 100) BET NOW
- The odds are shared between the two sides for highest opening partnership and stand at 1.90 (win INR 190 by betting INR 100) BET NOW
Big Bash 29th Match Squad Comparison
As the side completes the first half of its league games it surely seems to have found the right combination of players who can win against any team. Skipper Tom Cooper would be extremely proud of the efforts his team has put up in the last few games. The fact that the side won the last two games against Hobart Hurricanes and Brisbane Heat convincingly would do a world of good to their confidence. Sitting at the second spot on the points table the side would want to win the upcoming game as this will take them a step closer to earning their place in the play-offs.
The new opening pair of Mackenzie Harvey and Marcus Harris played well in the last game against Brisbane Heat. They would surely be missing Aaron Finch at the top of the order but the middle order has been doing well in the last couple of games and we might see Cameron White returning to the side. Sam Harper and Tom Cooper look in good touch and they have three good finishers in the side in the form of Beau Webster, Mohammad Nabi and Daniel Christian. Their bowlers had great outings in the last few games with Usman Khan, Kane Richardson, Jack Wildermuth and Cameron Boyce in good form. With an experienced Nabi in the side they would be a tough attack to score against.
It all looked like Chris Lynn’s side had finally put their bad form behind but they the lack of strength in their batting order came back to haunt them in the last game against Melbourne Renegades. With only two wins in their last six games the side is struck at the bottom of the table and their chances of qualifying for the play-offs gets tougher with every loss. The team has great players among its ranks and the skipper would hope that they come good and avenge the loss in the last game against the same side. One more loss might put them out of play-off contention.
The good news for the side’s batting is Brendon McCullum’s form and with Max Bryant having done well so far the opening combination looks set for the side. In the middle Chriss Lynn, Jimmy Peirson and Matt Renshaw have the hitting abilities but on too many occasions they have thrown away their wicket which they can least afford to do in the next game. The bowlers have done well with James Pattinson and Mujeeb Ur Rahman looking in good shape. Mitchell Swepson and Ben Cutting will need to bowl well in the next game for the side to win it against a strong batting line up that Renegades have.
Our Prediction for Melbourne Renegades vs Brisbane Heat
Melbourne Renegades will win the game
Melbourne Renegades who are playing at home Geelong Cricket Ground would count their chances as they take on Brisbane Heat in the next game. They won their last game against the same side. The side has made a good comeback in Big Bash 2018-19 after struggling in the initial phase of the tournament. For Brisbane Heat things haven’t gone as per plan in the last game. They need to pull up their socks and compete hard in the next game if they are to find a place for themselves in the play-offs.
Melbourne Renegades won the last game against Brisbane Heat convincingly and would start as favorites in the upcoming game.