Melbourne Renegades vs Adelaide Strikers Prediction – Big Bash 18th Match
Adelaide Strikers won by 32 runs
- Date: January 03, 2019
- Time: 01:45 PM IST
- Venue: Geelong Cricket Ground, Geelong
Betting Tips for Melbourne Renegades vs Adelaide Strikers, 18th Match
- Cameron White leads the odds to be best batsman for Renegades with 3.75 (pocket INR 375 betting INR 100) and for the Adelaide Strikers Alex Carey and Colin Ingram share odds of 3.60 (pocket INR 360 betting INR 100) BET NOW
- Usman Khan and Kane Richardson share odds of 4.33 (pocket INR 433 wagering INR 100) to be Renegades’ best bowler while Rashid Khan leads for Strikers with 2.75 (pocket INR 275 wagering INR 100) BET NOW
- For Man of the Match Rashid Khan tops the list with odds of 6.50 (win INR 650 by betting INR 100) followed by Alex Carey with 9.00 (win INR 900 by betting INR 100) BET NOW
- For maximum sixes in the game Adelaide Strikers have odds of 1.90 (pocket INR 225 wagering INR 100) while Renegades have 2.25 (pocket INR 225 wagering INR 100) BET NOW
- Adelaide Strikers have odds of 1.66 (pocket INR 166 wagering INR 100) for highest opening wicket partnership while Renegades have 2.20 (pocket INR 220 wagering INR 100) in the same market BET NOW
Melbourne Renegades vs Adelaide Strikers Match Odds by BetRally & Betway
Big Bash 18th Match Squad Comparison
After a great start to the tournament the Melbourne Renegades suddenly find themselves in a tight spot. Tom Cooper’s side won the first two games but come into this one after suffering heavy defeats against Sydney Sixers and Melbourne Stars. The side which looked in brilliant form in their initial two games has diverted from its original course. Another loss may just push it down in the points table and create lot of pressure for the side. Tom Cooper would look forwards to winning the upcoming game and setting right tone for the rest of the games.
The new opening combination of Sam Harper and Mackenzie Harvey did offer a good start to the side in the last game. Cameron White is doing well despite his failure in the last game. Mohammad Nabi, Tom Cooper, Daniel Christian and Beau Webster complete a strong batting line-up but they need to play to their potential something they haven’t done on a regular basis. The bowlers have had a good season so far and Usman Khan is looking in good form and so is Kane Richardson. Mohammad Nabi has also done well and the skipper would rely on these three and Cameron Boyce to win the game for the side.
After showing indifferent form for a couple of games Colin Ingram’s were back to their winning ways as they defeated Sydney Thunder in their last game comfortably. This came after the team had lost their games to Melbourne Renegades and Perth Scorchers which may have raised some doubts about the fate of defending champions this season. What would have impressed the skipper most is their batting performance in the last game as the top order was on song. As they take on Renegades in the next game Ingram would like to continue with the form and grab the two points that is in the offering.
Openers Alex Carey and Jake Weatherald are in good form and this will add confidence in the dugout. Colin Ingram who was short of runs so far batted brilliantly in the last game playing a match winning knock. With Mathew Short, Jake Lehmann and Jonathon Wells following him in the batting order they are a strong batting unit having the likes of Rashid Khan and Cameron Valente to do the needful in the final overs. Their bowling is their strong point with Khan showing good form so far in the season. Peter Siddle and Michael Neser make a good new ball attack and Billy Stanlake has also bowled well in couple of games that makes it a tough bowling attack to score against.
Our Prediction for Melbourne Renegades vs Adelaide Strikers
Adelaide Strikers will win this game
There have been quite a few close games so far involving Adelaide Strikers in Big Bash 2018-19 and the defending champions finally came to form in their last game. They would be looking to maintain the same momentum when they play Melbourne Renegades at Geelong Cricket Ground. Renegades on their part come into this game after two consecutive defeats and are looking little out of sorts. But they would be looking forward to winning the upcoming game. It should be an exciting game as both the sides would press hard for a win.
Adelaide Strikers have momentum on their side when they play the next game and will definitely start as favorites to win it.