Man Utd vs Fulham: Predictions, Betting Tips & Odds
Saturday, December 8th, 2018, @8:30 pm
Two managers who have seen it all and done it all collide at Old Trafford with Cottagers boss Ranieri eager to get one over the man who ousted him all those years ago.
The Cottagers head to Old Trafford aiming for an upset that would put Jose Mourinho’s reign in serious question.
The pressure has never been higher at Old Trafford with the Red Devils failing to click this season and sadly staring up at the table.
However, it is not all doom and gloom as there is still plenty of the season left to play and the arrival of relegation threatened Fulham has come at a good time.
United have not lost to Fulham at Old Trafford since 2003 and have claimed 18 wins in the 24 games in all competitions since then home and away.
The Cottagers have claimed just two home wins in all that time and tradition does not look like breaking just yet for Fulham despite Ranieri’s renewed Vigour giving the Cottagers some hope with the best betting sites to get out of trouble.
Fulham have collected just a single point in their eight away games this season and anything other than a United win could prove to test the patience for the last time for the United board.
Three of United’s last seven games have been won 2-1 and with Fulham posing a threat and the Red Devils nervy, expect the Old Trafford outfit to get over the line with a narrow 2-1 win.
The football may not be pretty right now, but United have enough to get the job done.
Check out all of our predictions for the Premier League in one place.
- Manchester United to win with a one goal margin 3.25 – BET NOW
United’s last five wins in all competitions has come by a single goal and there is little reason to suggest that will change here.
- 0-0 at halftime 3.75 – BET NOW
United have only scored one first half goal in their last six home games making a 0-0 at the break a top bet.
1 x 2 Odds
Head to Head
Fulham’s record against Manchester United is dismal and the Cottagers are winless in their last ten meetings with Red Devils.
United has won eight of those ten meetings with Fulham boasting no victory at Old Trafford since October 2003.
However, Fulham did manage a point on their last visit to the Theatre of Dreams snatching a 2-2 in February 2014 during a season that ended in relegation for them.
- Fulham have conceded twenty goals on the road this season (more than anyone else).
- Manchester United have won 11 of the last 12 meetings between the two at Old Trafford.
- The pair first met in 1905 in an FA Cup tie in which a 2-2 draw was the result.
- This is the first meeting between the two since February 2014 when Fulham snatched a 2-2 draw at Old Trafford.
- Manchester United have won 49 times between the two with Fulham claiming 14 wins and a total of 19 draws.