Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Prediction – IPL 2nd Match
Betting Tips for Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, 2nd match
- Sunrisers and the Knights Riders won 1 match each in the league stage last year, while in the Semi-Finals, Sunrisers Hyderabad defeated Knights Riders by 14 runs. BET NOW
- Sunrisers defeated the Knight Riders twice at this venue in the last season. BET NOW
- The two teams have played 6 matches head-to-head since 2017, and have won 3 matches each. BET NOW
- Robin Uthappa and Chris Lynn share odds of 3.70 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.370) in the team top batsman market for Kolkata Knight Riders. BET NOW
- David Warner leads for Sunrisers with 3.45 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.345) odds in the top batsman market. Kane Williamson and Martin Guptill share odds of 3.95 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.395) in the same market. BET NOW
- Kuldeep Yadav leads the race to be top bowler for Knight Riders with odds of 3.20 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.320). While Sunil Narine follows with 3.95 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.395) odds. BET NOW
- Rashid Khan is the frontrunner in the Sunrisers camp to be the team top bowler with odds of 3.20 (bet Rs.100 and win Rs.320). BET NOW
IPL 2nd Match Squad Comparison
Kolkata Knight Riders
Knight Riders would be more than happy to start their IPL 2019 season at Eden Gardens in Kolkata. They had lost to Sunrisers Hyderabad the last time they were out here in front of the hoe crowd. Skipper Karthik would be keen on changing things around and starting on a winning note.
Robin Uthappa and Chris Lynn at the top form a good opening pair and can give a great start to the innings. While Sunil Narine can also be an option to open the innings or follow at number 3. Narine is an attacking batsmen and a much needed one at the top. He can set the platform right for the middle order batsmen to build on. Along with Andre Russell, the Knight Riders have Carlos Brathwaite in their squad for this season. Brathwaite was part of the Sunrisers side in the last season and had picked 2 wickets against KKR in the semi-finals.
Along with Shubnam Gill and Andre Russell, Brathwaite can be a good addition in the middle old lower middle order. Piyush Chawla and Kuldeep Yadav would lead the spin attack, while Shivam Mavi and Prasid Krishan can be expected to lead the pace attack.
Kane Williamson is leading the Sunrisers Hyderabad side this season. SRH lost in the finals to Chennai Super Kings last season, while they defeated KKR to reach the finals.
Wriddhiman Saha and David Warner can give the perfect start to the innings as openers. Warner is a great T20 batsman with a lot of experience on his side. Skipper Kane Williamson at number 3 can steady the innings when needed. Manish Pandey and Shakib Al Hasan in the middle can score crucial runs while chasing, and the batting doesn’t just stop there for the Sunrisers. They have Deepak Hooda, Yusuf Pathan and Rashid Khan to follow.
Rashid Khan had scored 34 off 10 balls agains KKR at this venue in the qualifier 2 in the last season. He picked 3 for 19 with the ball later in the match. His presence in the SRH team is a game changer. Bhuvneshwar Kumar’s accuracy is a very useful tool in their bowling arsenal.
Our Prediction for Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
Sunrisers Hyderabad are favourites to win this match
SRH have a stronger bowling attack and can pose a tough challenge to the KKR batsmen. They will start as favourites to win this match. To win handsomely during KKR vs SRH game and for the rest of the season you can bet with our exclusive partners Betrally and enjoy up to 110% top up on your deposit